• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I watched the vids too many times.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
As the title states: I have watched the teaser trailers and ASAS/DD videos way too much. But anyway on to my topic.

Has anyone else noticed that at the end of th high quality trailer from the TGS, the ign.com one, there is a little bit from ASAS/DD. Why would they put that in? It is the general belief on this forum that these to movies were just concepts, but then a very short clip of them shows up in that trailer. At this point they have to have most of the plot down and the character models, so why would they show what most of us assume to be outdated material. Maybe they did not really scrap a lot of the stuff from ASAS/DD, it could still be relevant information.

Just some thing to think about guys. I would love to hear what you all have to say about my newest rant. Post back.

KeybladeShadow88

some of the things from ASAS and DD are still true to the game, like for example, BHK, still has 2 keyblades, riku has his unknown coat ( best coat ever made ) and I bet that alot, if not all of the quotes will be used in the next game, but other things like rikus blind fold are just symbolism and what not

karthikg

dd probably has some reelvance, and where does dd and asas come to tgs 2004 trailer again?

Dual Wielder

a bit of dd/asas is at the end of the tokyo game show trailer... that is true...
maybe they put it in to remind players that although kh2 is going to have new worlds and what not, it will still continue from kh1 and kh:com...
thats probably obvious but it creates a link between kh1 and kh2, and it wouldve really helped if they had put something in the start of dd, like 2 years later or something...

RikuOfDarkness

I pointed this out in anotehr post nearly a week ago. I guess no one picked up on it, lol.

I think there will be a fair bit of DD/ASAS used, but I agree that Riku won't have a blindfold... though it looks really cool.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
first of all..... dorak u rock cuz u live in arizona!!!! tee hee yes i do think that dd/asas has a big signifigance in the next one i don't know y.... just a feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back