• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I watched all the main story scenes of Chi and I still don't really get the plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Replica

I know that Back Cover will likely reveal all the huge things about Chi's plot, and why it's relevant for KH3, but before 2.8 comes out I'd like to get a better grasp on browser Chi's plot. I have a basic idea of what's happening, but I'd like to dig deeper into the intricacies of the plot so I can truly understand it. If anyone's got a detailed plot synopsis based on everything we know and has been confirmed so far, I'd appreciate a link to it.

Luxu

Awards
I need to make it simple for you...

Ok, so our Player chooses a union and gets a keyblade. And fights fake Heartless to collect "Light", they later meet Ephemera and Skuld. Ephemera vanishes, the Player's quest to look for him begins and acts as a driving force. War begins to start, Skuld leaves for the Dandelions, the Player fights and lives.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know that Back Cover will likely reveal all the huge things about Chi's plot, and why it's relevant for KH3, but before 2.8 comes out I'd like to get a better grasp on browser Chi's plot. I have a basic idea of what's happening, but I'd like to dig deeper into the intricacies of the plot so I can truly understand it. If anyone's got a detailed plot synopsis based on everything we know and has been confirmed so far, I'd appreciate a link to it.

The finale just happened a few days ago, and I don't think anyone has actually gotten around to writing a summary as detailed as you may like. You may have to wait a while before one is updated and available.

Replica

I understand all that stuff fine, it's how the world of Chi works and all the deeper meanings that I don't get. I've been hearing stuff about the realm of sleep and theories that Chi's world might be an illusion created by the Book of Prophecies so that Xehanort could obtain more Seekers of Darkness, but I doubt anything's confirmed yet. I was just checking to see if I missed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back