• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was wonderin......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWayToDawn

If the game was played where riku was in sora's position and sora was in riku's position how do u think it would alternate the story.

I think Sora wouldnt have goofy and donald as friends but not riku either. i think riku would be a loner. i think Sora would prolly be alot stronger to. being away from his friends he'd no how to handle his own problems. and he'd grow some physical strength.

Riku would prolly have rejected maleficent and stayed alone trying to finish the journey himself on his own shoulders. he'd prolly not be as strong and rely on the keyblade to much. kinda like he did with dark.

and i think that once they met at kingdom hearts they would have stayed together. and went to castle oblivion fighting with riku, sora, and mickey as a party.

just somtin i thought up of i was bored

V

V.A.T.13

I think, if Riku and Sora switched, they would of ended up like the knights. :/

Kurxi

Switch? Riku would grow to like Goofy and Donald, Sora would be immense in darkness and Riku wielding the keyblade better as he was supposed to be the chosen one?

soraluverforever

well i don't know if riku was coming with donald and goofy well sora will be like riku that will be amazing

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
Sora would most likely be consumed by everlasting darkness and become a huge version of his antiform self doing 10x the Anti's damage and then pound Riku Donald,Goofy :p(I wish ^_^)

V

V.A.T.13

:confused:What do you mean they would ended up like the knights?

I mean by this:
Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi right?

Terra - Kingdom Key
Ven - Way to Dawn
Aqua - Inverese Kingdom Key

Riku was SUPPOSED to get Kingdom Key at the very begining of Kh, (But since darkness and blah blah blah, it went to Sora instead ). If Riku would have gotten Kingdom Key, he would of ended up in Hallow Bastion, Stopped malicifent and others from taking the hearts from the princesses, Saved Kairi, be the hero, blah blah blah. Now, knowing Sora's heart is able to weild a keyblade, and he is connected to Ven, he would most likely get Way to Dawn somehow. And Kairi, perhaps, would end up with Inverese Kingdom Key. So, knowing history, it would more than likely repeat itself somehow and blah blah blah etc.

See where Im going with this? :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back