• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
For Sora: Wasn't it said exactly that he retained his mind (selfhood?). I mean we could control him as a heartless and he had a set goal in err, yes...mind. To follow Goofy, Donald and Kairi.
I remember Sora himself stating that he started to forget things the longer he was in Darkness (a heartless) but then he saw Kairi's light and she brought him back.
We could control Sora, yes, but I'd imagine he'd have been able able to communicate, an ability that XH had.

For Ven and Van: Yup, that's what I think too actually, as their hearts need to intersect to form the x-blade (you need two hearts for it, not two minds, lol). But seeing his fight with Aqua...I do believe Vanitas's had to "split" his attention between Aqua on the outside and Ven on the inside, putting him at a slight disadvantage.
I dunno, that sounds pretty intense to do, splitting your mind between two planes of existence. >_<

Xehanort is just a beast...who knows what this wacky, crazy old man has still up in his sleeves. He makes pretty effective use of all his secret knowledge.
His secrets are so deep, even he doesn't know them!

Now that you say it...that might even hold water. Damn you MX...do you really want to compete with Palpatine? Lol.
Really? Didn't really notice that up to now...which part of the castle is it?
It's the part that has the devil horns:

CO.jpg

By the way, do you think Eraqus will be saved as well?
Well it's a Disney series, so if not by the end of KH3, then by the end of the series definitely.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nayru's Love said:
We could control Sora, yes, but I'd imagine he'd have been able able to communicate, an ability that XH had.
It was obvious that he retained his mind I think nonetheless, because he didn't instinctively attack beings with hearts like normal heartless do and he followed a path to a goal he had set himself, to get to Kairi, Donald and Goofy.
I can't recall if it was in CoM or in KH 2, but I think I remember that Sora even remembered that Donald whacked him over the head with his staff while he was a heartless and taunted him about it.

The ability to be still be able to speak may be a XH-only ability though, as was his retaining of human appearance.

Nayru's Love said:
I dunno, that sounds pretty intense to do, splitting your mind between two planes of existence. >_<
You can bet it would be very intense to keep your mind focused on two things at once, but when Aqua's battle against x-blade Ventus-Vanitas and Ven's awakening-battle against Vanitas really took place at the same time (which is implied), Vanitas had to split his attention.

Nayru's Love said:
His secrets are so deep, even he doesn't know them!
Maybe that's the reason he created Ansem SoD and Xemnas, to distribute his vast knowledge like with a living RAID-harddisk system accessing some topics when needed. LMAO.

For C.O.:
Indeed...wow, never noticed that until now...MX...where do you have your dirty fingers NOT involved? *ggg*

If Sora harbours Vens heart, would it be possible that Sora may have memories like Xehanort (Terra) had with MX?

Highly unlikely because Ven's memories are tightly sealed...not to mention his heart is gravely wounded and crippled.
Furthermore the connection between Sora's and Ven's heart is different than the one between Terra and Xehanort. Sora basically accepted Ven's heart into his own and now shields the wounded heart in his own ever since that time (except during the year where Roxas was an independent existence), while Xehanort's and Terra's hearts "fused" together with MX trying to completely subdue Terra's heart (Vanitas tried the same with Ven during BBS).

So Xehanort may access Terra's memories due to the fused together hearts, but with Ven's...it may be inside Sora's heart, but they didn't really fuse, so besides the injuries this may be another reason why Sora can't access them.
If one wants to be nitpicky, yes, in essence Sora has Ven's memories because they lie inside him, but he can neither access them nor are they his.
On that note, lol, Sora's heart houses many memories that aren't his own.

noheartx

Do you think Sora has a way of unlocking those memories? I mean, he may need them in the future, for whatever purpose they serve. Maybe learning how to weild the keyblade correctly, or learning about Xehanort, and possibly Vanitas.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do you think Sora has a way of unlocking those memories? I mean, he may need them in the future, for whatever purpose they serve. Maybe learning how to weild the keyblade correctly, or learning about Xehanort, and possibly Vanitas.

I believe there must be a way for Sora to unlock those memories because he is going to have to experience deep sorrow eventually like in Re:Coded and I think experiencing those memories could help he figure out how to find and save Aqua and Terra.

Shadow Key

Am I the only one who still believes if you have the balls to kill of a character you should have the balls to keep him dead? I don't want to see people die and then come back to life. It eliminates the whole emotional toll you're supposed to have when the character dies, and is pretty much useless.

localorange

Am I the only one who still believes if you have the balls to kill of a character you should have the balls to keep him dead? I don't want to see people die and then come back to life. It eliminates the whole emotional toll you're supposed to have when the character dies, and is pretty much useless.

I agree with you - but given the fact that if a nobody fades away and their heartless is killed, the somebody comes back.....that means no one in Kingdom Hearts with a heart can truly die.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Just saying really quickly, that I completely agree with you, and when someone comes back to life as generally see it as the writer hitting a wall and not knowing where to go with it (cough) Naruto (cough). Sometimes, them being brought back is justified if we were given a reason prior to their death, however if it happens unexpectedly or out of magic, then I think it is a plot hole -__-

noheartx

Just saying really quickly, that I completely agree with you, and when someone comes back to life as generally see it as the writer hitting a wall and not knowing where to go with it (cough) Naruto (cough). Sometimes, them being brought back is justified if we were given a reason prior to their death, however if it happens unexpectedly or out of magic, then I think it is a plot hole -__-

in Naruto, are you referring to when Nagato revived everyone? Cuz yea that was stupid. But I'd rather have Kakashi alive then dead, so I'm not complaining.

In KH, like localorange said you can't really die. I mean, MX is back, and Ven is going to find a way back, as is Terra. I understand that you want it to be more realistic, but its KH, nothing is realistic. Its a huge part of the storyline, saving people who are incapacitated. I mean, there wouldn't be much of a plot if not for MX survivng in some form.

Radar

Bronze Member
I wonder if there will be a real Enemy/Antagonist in this game. I'll be pissed if the put another new Xehanort clone in. Also, I hope MF makes some kind of appearance. But I want his action to be in kh3.

The best thing I can think of is some kind of Heartless King. Like those giant beast like things. Or a King Darkside, but rather something new. Just no new main villians being introduced. That will just kind of ruin it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
noheartx said:

Nope, surely not yet. But as Data-Naminé said, one day the memories of the tormented ones, which includes Ven's, will be needed to be brought to the surface.

Learning how to wield the keyblade correctly would come from Yen Sid and maybe Riku and Mickey, if Sora even needs that as he already wields very good. Special knowledge on what can be done with a keyblade further can also only come from a master, Mickey, Yen Sid or Aqua.
Learning about Xehanort, true, he could get some information from Ven, as well as with Vanitas, but most preferably through actual contact between them, not by intruding Ven's memories...that would be a very rude invasion of privacy after all.

Another question would also be if Ventus would even let someone touch his memories, as in his injured state he could very likely perceive such a try as an attack on himself.

Xickin said:
If he does unlock any if all memories, would he gain Vens skills and or keyblade since he harbours Vens heart as well?
Ven's skills I strongly doubt, and besides this would also be thievery and pretty lame if Sora always gets the skills from other people.
Ven's keyblade can already be used by Sora because Roxas activated it...and when Roxas was re-absorbed into Sora he brought that ability with him.

ShadowKey101 said:
Only problem with this is that in KH so far no one truly died!
Vanishing or fading into Darkness doesn't equal death.
No one has truly died as of now, so "keep them dead" can't even be applied here.

The rest is personal opinion though, as the sacrifice/impact that was made by a scene is still there and for me the impact doesn't decrease just because there isn't permanence in it.
Going by that premise every last one of the worlds in KH 1 and their inhabitants would have needed to remain gone and not being restored.
The root for this was already laid out and I have no problem with people coming back as long as there is a remotely good explanation for it and if it isn't overdone like i.e. in Shaman King with someone dying three times or so and brought back three times.
Still, this is a fantasy world going by its own rules...so what's the matter?

Radar said:
I wonder if there will be a real Enemy/Antagonist in this game. I'll be pissed if the put another new Xehanort clone in. Also, I hope MF makes some kind of appearance. But I want his action to be in kh3.

Question would be what kind of antagonist you want? A real villain? Could be Maleficent, Braig, Isa or some of Xehanort's other "allies", one of Xehanort's forms, yes, it doesn't need to be a new form...we have already 4 to chose from: Master Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas or "Apprentice" Xehanort.
An Antagonist however can also be someone who isn't really evil but who has a strong reason to oppose Sora and Riku in some way, maybe even out of a misunderstanding.

Re: Coded also had no true, overaching villain, except maybe Sora's heartless.
And while Data-Roxas could be classified as an antagonist, he clearly wasn't a villain.

Shadow Key

Only problem with this is that in KH so far no one truly died!
Vanishing or fading into Darkness doesn't equal death.
No one has truly died as of now, so "keep them dead" can't even be applied here.

The rest is personal opinion though, as the sacrifice/impact that was made by a scene is still there and for me the impact doesn't decrease just because there isn't permanence in it.
Going by that premise every last one of the worlds in KH 1 and their inhabitants would have needed to remain gone and not being restored.
The root for this was already laid out and I have no problem with people coming back as long as there is a remotely good explanation for it and if it isn't overdone like i.e. in Shaman King with someone dying three times or so and brought back three times.
Still, this is a fantasy world going by its own rules...so what's the matter?

Well that just pisses me off. The Japanese always seem to do this. They didn't technically die, so we can bring them back to life. No! Screw that! I want them to die! They've passed on! That person is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If they hadn't made up that stupid darkness rule he'd be pushing up daises! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bloody choir invisibile!! The people who die in KH are EX-PEOPLE!!

alright. a sacrifice is a sacrifice. there are no bonkin' TRADE-BACKS when you sacrifice your life. Otherwise the sacrifice would be gosh-darn pointless. It just irritates me how they think they can get away with that. If you're gonna kill 'em, kill 'em. Don't beat around the bush.

all those people dying in KH1 would be great. sora finally realizing the toll of his actions and making us care more about the people we're fighting for. Disney wouldn't approve, but who cares? Disney can kiss my-

sorry. these things make me pissy sometimes. no hard feelin's. :)

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I completely agree with you shadowkey101!!! Once dead no one shoud come back to life! it's ridonculous!!! I would be ok with every one else like Ven Terra, Aqua and Xion coming back, I mean that's like the second biggest part of the plot! (besides the darkness and MX) but if Eraqus revives then there really was no point in the emotional drama!

noheartx

Well that just pisses me off. The Japanese always seem to do this. They didn't technically die, so we can bring them back to life. No! Screw that! I want them to die! They've passed on! That person is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If they hadn't made up that stupid darkness rule he'd be pushing up daises! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bloody choir invisibile!! The people who die in KH are EX-PEOPLE!!

alright. a sacrifice is a sacrifice. there are no bonkin' TRADE-BACKS when you sacrifice your life. Otherwise the sacrifice would be gosh-darn pointless. It just irritates me how they think they can get away with that. If you're gonna kill 'em, kill 'em. Don't beat around the bush.

all those people dying in KH1 would be great. sora finally realizing the toll of his actions and making us care more about the people we're fighting for. Disney wouldn't approve, but who cares? Disney can kiss my-

sorry. these things make me pissy sometimes. no hard feelin's. :)

then you must hate dragon ball z...

So then, when Sora saves Ven, and Ven gets his heart back, does that mean Sora can dual weild no more? Cuz that would be lam,e i love dual weilidng, and i hate Sora's normal fighting style. Its looks childish.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well that just pisses me off. The Japanese always seem to do this.

You must not read too many comic books. It's hardly a Japanese thing.

alright. a sacrifice is a sacrifice. there are no bonkin' TRADE-BACKS when you sacrifice your life.
Explain that to Jesus, he came back 3 days later. :tongue:

localorange

You must not read too many comic books. It's hardly a Japanese thing.

ROFL, good point. Have you ever read any X-Men comics? I know there are a number of arcs to give people massive migraines, but I've always wondered how many times Jean Grey has managed to come back in some shape or form. I lost count ages ago. XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back