• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I was invited to a birthday party tonight at 9pm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
So there's this girl at work that I like alot, but I don't think she likes me like that, but she really wants me to go to the bar with her, and her friends for her birthday, but there are somethings I have problems with. First of all there are tons of people there that I hate, and got into arguments with in the past, and another thing is that I don't have money on me, so I really don't want to go and be a person that doesn't drink or say anything and just sits in the corner.

What do you guys think I should do?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Ask if you can invite a friend so that you won't have to be sitting alone in a corner. Then mooch off the friend so you can get some drinks in you and loosen up and be more social.

CaptainKchuckles

I'd rather go to a bar than a club. Ask for bring a friend along and borrow 30 bucks from someone to knock back a few drinks. Beer will make the people you hate not a problem, you'll all be getting along by the end of the night. It's also practically impossible to be the guy who doesn't talk and sits in the corner if you're drinking.

D

Deleted member 36435

"The Dundies are kind of like a kid's birthday party, and you go, and there's really nothing for you to do there, but the kid's having a really good time, so you're kind of there? That's... that's kind of what it's like."

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well if you're are really that concerned, you shouldn't go. Say you would love to, but say that you have a commitment you have or something of that nature. You probably don't want to end up in a bar fight.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
<Silh> if you're a virgin and he's not you should really consider seppuku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back