• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I wanted a destiny...I got a disaster.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sora~

OK!!this is my first thread....EVER!!so tell me if this is a good fan fic k?It'll be kinda short....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was playing kindom hearts in the game room..for the three hundreth time.I was at destiny island about to battle riku.Then sudenly...my paddle started to melt over my hands!"WHAT THE....HOW THE....."then my boddy got sucked into the screene and I was at destiny island."Hi Sora!"Kairi was looking right at me.I looked down too see i was in soras cloths and my brown hair was spiked up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post for another chapp.

~Sora~

*sniff*i have fans....

Next chappie!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at my shoes."....Clown shoes...."i muttered.I looked over at Riku."0.0...omfg....it's my idol....I'M ACOMMIN BLIND!!!!!!!"I screamed as I ran twards him.".....ok.....is it just me or is Sora stranger then usual today?..."Riku said to Kairi.I pulled out a wooden sword."Um...wheres the glory in this thing....."i said looking down at the little toy sword."Ok Sora it's time to take your daily potion today.....you know what...might as well make it a hi-potion...."She threw a potion at me.I took a drink."BLECH!!!!!!thats disgusting!!!!!!"I screamed,spitting out the potion.I spotted the ocean."FISH!!!!"i screamed. "Save some for us!"kairi screamed.I dived into the water and grabbed some fish."Time to get acookin!"I threw a fish on a pan and over the fire."So Riku....wanna train after we eat?"i asked...more damandingly.

~Sora~

my fingirs hurt......ow...ow...ow...ow...I GOT FANS!!!!...ow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at Riku."This one declares the champ!!"i said looking at riku.I took the chain off around my neck and hooked it onto my sword.I looked over at riku."Ready to rumble?!"i screamed at riku.We hooked blades and started to battle.I struck him 5 times and he hit the ground.He was about to flip up when i dodged his move."How'd you know I was gonna do that?"he asked...a little suspiciouse."Lets just say it was a lucky guess!"i screamed as we started to battle again.Riku got me to 10 hp then i beat him."Wow you've gotten better Sora!"Kairi said amazed."You beat me...you actualy beat me.."Riku said sourly.As if he swallowd a lemon.(get it...said with a sour tone...)he looked over and told me to see if I could take evry one on the island."ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!thats just plain nuts!!!"i exclaimed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no more for you till tomorrow!!!muhuhahahahahahahahaha!!!

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Man, it's pretty interesting, but............well, we all know what happens to Sora in KH!

If we already know what's going to happen.................oh well.

Also, you should start a new paragraph everytime someone starts speaking. Post longer chaps!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
1. Those hardly qualify as chapters. Man, they hardly qualify as PARAGRAPHS.

2. You're waaay too hyperactive. Sora's a happy kid. Not an ADHD-ADD-Steriod pumpin' loser.

3. You think you're stronger than Sora? Dream on, kid.

4. Be more descriptive.

Other than that, it's an alright fic.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Holy cow, n00b! YOU ASKED IF THIS WAS A GOOD FIC.

My first fanfic was Hollow Hearts. It wasn't the first one I posted on this site, but it was the first one I ever wrote. And when people criticized it, I listened. I didn't try and act tough, like you. Oh, boohoo, it's your first ever fic. SO?! Get over it, kid!

~Sora~

and to think you were the one that inspired me to make a fan fic........well sorry other ppl!!!!!!TLP blew it for ya!!!!!no more updates!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, I feel bad! *rolls eyes* Listen, I'm not out to get you. I gave you advice, you tried to bite my head off. I explained myself, and you try and make me feel bad by stopping your own fic, which really only hurts YOU.

It's awesome that I inspired you. It's pathetic that you can't take constructive criticism. That shows me that you don't want to improve.

Stop this fic if you must: It doesn't hurt me at all.

~Sora~

it's not to hurt you..and it doesn't hurt me....you just put you'r post in a mean way.....make it nicer and i'll post another chapp!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I don't have to. I told you: It doesn't hurt ME when you stop YOUR fic.

You can't get me to do anything I don't want to do. It's impossible. I'm THAT stubborn. So, go ahead. Try and hold out for as long as you can. You'll succumb to posting another chapter soon enough. And if you don't, it's really kind of sad that I can run your life like that.

~Sora~

ok guys. i no longer want to be on this website.people are making fun of me becouse i dont know what a spam is but aperantly im doing it.so to all my friends wondering why i wont be on for a while,hope that people will be nicer to me in the future.

p.s. this is not becouse of anyone on this thread.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
'Cept me, right? -_-; Dumb little n00blet.

LISTEN! I'M ONLY GONNA TELL YOU THIS ONCE!

SPAM:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Messages. SPAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back