• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"I Want To Be Together With The Two of You"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Well, we have all stumbled across this line, right? And to tell you the truth... I think I found out who the two people are! Ok, here it goes...

Part One of my theory:

"I want to be together with the two of you..."

I'm fairly sure that Xion is talking about Roxas and Riku. Riku said to Xion that to be with her friends, she has to escape from the Org. or something along the lines of that. Roxas said to her on the Paupu tree that she should cme back to the Org. Now, I have a feeling that Roxas misunderstood Xion on this line. He was probably thinking about himself and Axel.

Part Two of my Theory:

"But... How can two people be the same?"

Meaning that she wants to be with Riku and Roxas, but has to basically choose between the two and leave the other friendship behind.

Well, that's all! Comment, add, do whatever. Hoped you liked it! Oh, and sorry if this was said before. :p

Haseo32829

In a realm were i can play video games all day
Personally i think that she said i want to be together with the 2 of you twice so far.

The first time she said it she was with Roxas and Axel at DI(i think) and she asked them how can i be together with two People at the same time.(refering to Sora and Kairi)

The second time she said it she was with Roxas and Axel at Twilight Town CLock Tower. And she said i want to be together with the 2 of you (refering to Roxas and Axel) saying tht she wishes not to leave them she want to stay with them and not dissappear.

Muse

you look atrocious
And to tell you the truth... I think I found out who the two people are! Ok, here it goes...

Yeah, you and about 200 other folks. Go on.

"I want to be together with the two of you..."

I'm fairly sure that Xion is talking about Roxas and Riku. Riku said to Xion that to be with her friends, she has to escape from the Org. or something along the lines of that. Roxas said to her on the Paupu tree that she should cme back to the Org. Now, I have a feeling that Roxas misunderstood Xion on this line. He was probably thinking about himself and Axel.

I'm leaning towards Axel rather than Riku. In all the footage released, Xion has been hanging out with Axel and Roxas more so than Riku. In fact, aren't Xion and Riku fighting in the footage released of them?

Meaning that she wants to be with Riku and Roxas, but has to basically choose between the two and leave the other friendship behind.

Well, that's all! Comment, add, do whatever. Hoped you liked it! Oh, and sorry if this was said before. :p

I thought it was referring to Kairi/Namine and/or Sora/Roxas.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion does not want to be with Riku. She was talking about Axel and Roxas when se said it at the Clock Tower in Twilight Town. When she said it to Riku she was talking about either Axel and Roxas or Sora and her somebody, Kairi, or Aqua.

Bananana

yeah, but your theory makes sense but I dont understand this part:

It dont makes sense in any way

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
He was trying to say that Xion had to choose between Riku and Roxas and, that she wanted to be with both instead. Though this is wrong that's what he meant.

SHE! SHE!!! I'm a girl! For crying out loud! Sorry I get kinda upset about that. :p

By the way... Where's your proof that my theory is wrong? The game isn't even out. So who knows, I may be wrong, I may be right, but don't tell me that until you show your proof! :p

Last edited:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
One reason why this is wrong is because, Xion was not friends with Riku he was helping her but that doesn't mean they are friends. Also if she meant Riku she would have said " I want to be with you and Roxas" instead of "I want to be with two people."

Sorry about calling you a "He."

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think Riku told her about Roxas and Sora being the same people so she wants to know how can those 2 people be the same. iuno.
when she says "how can two people be the same?" and "i want to be together with you two" or "i want to be together with two people" she may be reffering to two different sets of people

"i want to be together with you two": Axel and Roxas.

"how can two people be the same?"; mm maybe Roxas and Sora? or herself and her somebody, or Namine and Kairi. or maybe just a nobody and its somebody in general.. ?

"i want to be together with two people"; iuno if it means Axel and Roxas, or Riku and Sora.. iuno or Sora and Kairi... but i think it means Axel and Roxas.

Muse

you look atrocious
By the way... Where's your proof that my theory is wrong? The game isn't even out. So who knows, I may be wrong, I may be right, but don't tell me that until you show your proof! :p

It doesn't make sense is what we're saying. In the scenes we've seen of Xion and Riku, they're fighting and not exactly getting along real well. He's even saying that she wields a fake Keyblade. I don't understand how you would take that and say that Xion wants to be together with Riku and Roxas.

Now, in other footage released, we see her hanging out with Roxas and Axel and the three of them are all buddy-buddy. That is why everyone's going on about how she's talking about Axel and Roxas. Ya get it now?

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
At first, I was thinkng the same thing... But then I read the new translations and stuff and came to this conclution. Personally, I think that Riku befriended Xion to then later find out from DiZ that he has to 'erase' her. Just thinking outloud here though. :p

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
At first, I was thinkng the same thing... But then I read the new translations and stuff and came to this conclution. Personally, I think that Riku befriended Xion to then later find out from DiZ that he has to 'erase' her. Just thinking outloud here though. :p

i thought that too! that maybe he felt bad about what he did to her he decided to help her but then DiZ decided to tell him to erase her.. yeah though i know it sounds too romanticish for square-enix. ha

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Since we don't know what erase mean we don't even know if that's possible.

Shut it, aight? aquaxion:] and I can think what we want! And erase is most likely a term used for destory, kill, erase from past type thing. And like I said in my post- I WAS THINKING OUTLOUD.

By the way, just cause Xion hangs out with Axel more than with Riku from what we know, that doesnt mean she doesnt hang out with Riku. Xion asks him about Sora and Kiari, and such. So, gimmie more solid proof and back it up. (Oh my god, I sound like a teacher... :/)Bring it, Insomniac!

EDIT: Lol aquaxion:]... It's just a little too romantic. Then again, look at some of the FF stuff... There's some romance in there! ;P

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
And the fact that Xion and Riku were fighting means nothing? This thread is getting a little stupid now. You're pretty much hell-bent on it being Riku, aren't you? Why can't it be Axel? He and Roxas were Xion's best friends, if not her only friends! And we have no evidence that her and Riku even got along after their fight, so don't say that he 'befriended' her or whatever without proof.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Oh my freaking gawd! I was just putting my ideas out there!!! Can I not think?!? Can I not post a freaking theory?!? Not my fault you don't agree. ...I am so pissed off right now. I was already having a bad day by the way!!! Insomniac, I wasn't talking about the word. I was talking about the Axel or Riku thing. :| Im sorry I'm so mean and everything, but sometimes people really tick me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back