• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"I Want To Be Together With The Two of You"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Oh my freaking gawd! I was just putting my ideas out there!!! Can I not think?!? Can I not post a freaking theory?!? Not my fault you don't agree. ...I am so pissed off right now. I was already having a bad day by the way!!! Insomniac, I wasn't talking about the word. I was talking about the Axel or Riku thing. :| Im sorry I'm so mean and everything, but sometimes people really tick me off!

You're allowed to have your opinions, but at the moment, you weren't even considering the possibility that it was Axel and not Riku. You were being pretty close-minded. :/

I'm sorry if I'm a little harsh or rude, but it's just one of those days, you know?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Why is the Riku/Xion fight being brought up when in the new trailer info we got Axel chucking a chakram at her, and going head to head in a fight, while Roxas is "Noooooes! Stop!" Despite the confrontation Riku and Xion do face, in other scenes, we see him helping her, giving her advice, holding her up, putting a hand on her shoulder, even in the new dialogue, there's a part where Xion says, "What do I do, Riku?" Whatever happened, is obviously water under the bridge later and they both moved on.

If anything, I could easily say Axel's friendship with Xion is questionable. So don't harp about it.

The theory is still utterly off, though ^^;.

I do think that when she said "I want to be with you two", is referring to Axel and Roxas. Is quite simple once you note how the conversation is, and with the "you".

However, the "How could two people be the same?" is definitely a vague little thing. She was perhaps contemplating information, and it was directed to either Sora individually, Kairi individually, both, or Roxas himself [with the new revelations and all on memories].

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
By the way, just cause Xion hangs out with Axel more than with Riku from what we know, that doesnt mean she doesnt hang out with Riku. Xion asks him about Sora and Kiari, and such. So, gimmie more solid proof and back it up. (Oh my god, I sound like a teacher... :/)Bring it, Insomniac!

Insomniac proof is that even in the trailer itself, Xion stated she wanted to be together with Axel and Roxas. Not Riku.
So, your theory is wrong.

Here is the proof:

358/2 Days trailer said:
Destiny Island.
Axel, Roxas, and Xion are together by the paopu tree.
Xion: Do I not exist?
Axel: What are you going to do, Xion?
Xion: I... I want to be together with the two of you
Roxas: Well, then come back
Xion: But... I can't return as it is now
Xion: How can two people be the same?

Muse

you look atrocious
Why is the Riku/Xion fight being brought up when in the new trailer info we got Axel chucking a chakram at her, and going head to head in a fight, while Roxas is "Noooooes! Stop!" Despite the confrontation Riku and Xion do face, in other scenes, we see him helping her, giving her advice, holding her up, putting a hand on her shoulder, even in the new dialogue, there's a part where Xion says, "What do I do, Riku?" Whatever happened, is obviously water under the bridge later and they both moved on.

If anything, I could easily say Axel's friendship with Xion is questionable. So don't harp about it.

>3> Well, I haven't seen the new scenes between Xion and Riku though. So I didn't know that.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Wow it seems like a lot of people are having bad days.

It seems so. Lol. Think it's the weather?? :p

By the way, I guess you have your proof. Go ahead, do a happy dance. Sorry for the whole argument thing... But I still stick by my theory. :p

Xeirei, sorry for seeming close-minded. I did think it was Axel at first, but when I came across this idea I rushed to the computer so I wouldn't forget it. I was in a rush to type it! So, yea, sorry.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Bring it, Insomniac!

oh fuck yes! war!

EDIT: Lol aquaxion:]... It's just a little too romantic. Then again, look at some of the FF stuff... There's some romance in there! ;P
haha yeah just look at FF8 and FFX/X-2.. it practically revolves around a lvoe story. well for FF8 yeah, but FFX is also bout Sin and all that.. heh.

EDIT: oh darn it, the problem has been resolved >~~< i didnt even get to say anythign! WAAAAH!

Vasquez

Awards
Obviously I think she is refering to axel and roxas.

On the "how can two people be the same?" comment

Proably talks about how she and roxas have similarities.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
Yea, it's been obvious for some time that it's Axel and Roxas she's referring to.

I can't be the only one who would find it interesting if it turned out that Xion is/was an enemy pretending to be a friend.

Then again, it's an obvious parallel to Riku/Sora/Kairi and Ven/Terra/Aqua, so I doubt it would have that twist. Then again, who knows right now?

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
Yea, it's been obvious for some time that it's Axel and Roxas she's referring to.

I can't be the only one who would find it interesting if it turned out that Xion is/was an enemy pretending to be a friend.

Then again, it's an obvious parallel to Riku/Sora/Kairi and Ven/Terra/Aqua, so I doubt it would have that twist. Then again, who knows right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back