• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want proof!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hero

I WANT PROOF THAT THE BHK WILL BE PLAYABLE. I have been keeping a very close eye on the upcoming game. If you can find me a real Nomura interview or somebody from Square Enix who said BHK will be polayable...let me know. Show me some hard evidence AND NOT ANOTHER LINK TO ANOTHER FORUM.

Also, somebody told me that Diz was confirmed to be Ansem's shell or shadow or whatever. Where is there proof of that. Yeah, lots of people think that...but when was it ever stated?.....If you can prove me wrong...go ahead and rub it in my face...but you better have a nomura or magazine scan. But No rumors!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
www.sorasdomain.net. they have every interview i think. check in the interviews about KH2 and u will find your answer. have a good time searching and reading.

also about Diz. it has not been confirmed yet that he is Ansems shell although most of the evidence points to it. they have the same skin tone/color, same color eyes, same voice (according to those who went to the square party) also in CoM Diz disguises himslef as Ansem which makes it seem as though he knew Ansem or is a part of nsem....

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Q: At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?

A: He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.

There you go.http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/CoM Ultimania
Sroll down to page 5 question 5 Now I can rub it in your face.Look like you didn't look everywhere.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA there you go

Doushitemo

Yep, here's the interview:
Q: At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?
A: He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.
Link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Nomura

EDIT: Whoops, looks like you got to it before me, KingBlade! ^_~

Twilight Hero

Okay well thank you for the proof. I am aware that DIz most likely has a connection to Ansem but I was saying that there isn't any proof. As for BHK actually being playable, I will check that out immediately. Thank you.

Twilight Hero

Oh wow! Sorry for double posting. I read that interview a long time ago. THat's embarassing. I guess with learning guitar and going away to Europe I forgot about that. At least no one can prove that Diz Ansem thing. Thank you for helping though guys.

Mai

Well it's gotta be Ansem!!!!Who else is it gonna be?Oh BTW do you guys think the that enigmatic man is riku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back