• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Want One, Too!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

Has anyone else seen the avatars that look like they're from CoM?
I would really like one.
Where did they get them? They're so awesome.
If someone knows anything please let me know.

zexion is emo

HOW THE HECK DO YOU REVIEW FAN ART? IM NOT WRITING IN CAPITALS TO POSE A THREAT. ITS JUST THAT IM URGENT TO KNOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love zexion is emo=3

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol I just web search for my pics although mine are custom made by myself, I'm not entirely sure where to get one... I just say find some pickies on the web and modify them to create you're own work. It takes a while to get one you like but when you do... It's worth it! :D

That post was spam at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen...
Lol, Totally agreed on that one... *Gets irritated on the messed up comment on the screen*

Last edited:
D

Dexter

They have some on the main site, and some in the custom made section. Or you can just ask somone to make you an avy....//

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
They have some on the main site, and some in the custom made section. Or you can just ask somone to make you an avy....//

tdc was talking about avi's,that are looking like the faces on COM
Well tdc here ya are.
Leon-tcd.jpg

If you don't like it,i can remake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back