• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

! I want feedback on this what do you think? Kingdomhearts The Kyeblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'll sum it all up in one word: FAKE...
We've all already seen it and you can tell it isn't real because of the way it was put together...

Blue_Nobody

I don't get it. Are you trying to pass it off as real?

Did you make it yourself, and you just want to see what people think?

You baffle me, which makes me quite cranky and puts you in my phailure bin.

PHAIL

Eagl

Yeah its fake. Also the cover will have some more on it. Not just nerly all black. And the next game will not be called Kingdom hearts3. Its a new serie related to kingdom hearts. And the KH3 will be out many years from now.

mastermind2076

I know about the whole not being called kindomhearts 3 and i know that it will be a new series I was just talking about how I made it look I did not make the actual box art I just took it and put it on a real PS3 cover to see how it would look thats all

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I think it'd be cool. I kno it's a fake 'n everything, but it still looks cool. But it does need some more design on the cover.

Eagl

Aha okay then. But you must do very much more to it. Its looking liveless or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back