• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wanna fighting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson stared at Belac, unsure. "What do you mean, beast of the gale?" He stared at him. "If you're talking about Lilac, she doesn't seem to be a 'beast'. We kinda came upon her home and it looks like she just wants us to leave."

oc: I know, FFXII looks to be a great game.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Sorry, exams have cropped up lately. But now I can post!

Lilac looked towards BeLac who now had Jackson to fight. She herself had two angels to fight known as Gabriel and Michael. She heard Jackson's assumption about her wanting them to leave her home. Indeed, this was her home and she wasn't about to surrender it to anyone let alone two outsiders. Her anger was now directed at Gabriel and Michael. She lowered her head when BeLac said that he wanted to "bring out the beast" from her. It upset and angered her to hear such a thing being said about her. Her eyes were now slightly changing to those of the demon inside of her. She wasn't ready for the transformation yet. No, it wasn't even time for that event to occur yet.

"Leave ..." whispered Lilac as the blue aura around the Klimitso grew more and more violent. "Leave my home. Leave this city. Leave me alone." She noticed Gabriel and Michael not reacting to this; she supposed that they had not heard her the first time. She felt cornered from what BeLac had offered to Jackson. It angered her more to know that people were conspiring to be against her and unleash the demon within. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed at Gabriel and Michael. Her scream was so loud that it most probably was heard through half of the city at the most. In a feral rage, Lilac rushed towards the two angels and rushed at both of them. It didn't matter if they were angels, they belonged to BeLac and she was feeling a great resentment to him at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back