• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wanna fight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I'm bored. I wish to try out a nice little battle. THIS IS MY FIRST, SO BE WARNED IF I STINK!

Name: Jackson Esphahanian
Species: Human

Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)

Weapons: Ohana Keyblade(Lilo and Sticth Keyblade) Abilities: Raises Party's Strangth
Oathkeeper/Gulwings Keyblade: Extra keys he often uses..
Sword of the Storm: A Shen Gong Wu Wind-element blade
Brotherhood: A Sword based off of Tidis's.
Millenium Sword: A minor Millenium item capible of shadow magic. Incresises his summoning potentail

Equip:
Iron Duke: Increase almost everything
Ragnarok: User may use magic without using energy.
Moby Morpher: A Shen Gong Wu that changes the user's shape
Item pack: Holds all his potions and his other items (equvilant as a portible moogle shop also)NOT IN USE.
Duel charm: Allows Jackson to summon certain Dual Monsters....
Ukalalie Charm: Allows Jackson to summon Stitch.

Powers: ??????.....

Bio: A guardian of many worlds, he loves the world he has come upon. With not a true, out-off-ordinary threat, he waits for some fun fights.......

My oponent can choose the battle-ground. I'll choose my favorite and start later.

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Though I must admit your character is a bit cliche'... I will fight you, unless you want someone below or above my skill level. But, I would like you to change the Item Pack ability of the portable moogle shop. That seems to be a little god modding right there.
Also, I'm always happy to judge.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I wanted to fight him... =( Blahmaster would you mind letting me have a bit of fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back