• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

I wanna fight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Awards
I'm bored. I wish to try out a nice little battle. THIS IS MY FIRST, SO BE WARNED IF I STINK!

Name: Jackson Esphahanian
Species: Human

Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)

Weapons: Ohana Keyblade(Lilo and Sticth Keyblade) Abilities: Raises Party's Strangth
Oathkeeper/Gulwings Keyblade: Extra keys he often uses..
Sword of the Storm: A Shen Gong Wu Wind-element blade
Brotherhood: A Sword based off of Tidis's.
Millenium Sword: A minor Millenium item capible of shadow magic. Incresises his summoning potentail

Equip:
Iron Duke: Increase almost everything
Ragnarok: User may use magic without using energy.
Moby Morpher: A Shen Gong Wu that changes the user's shape
Item pack: Holds all his potions and his other items (equvilant as a portible moogle shop also)NOT IN USE.
Duel charm: Allows Jackson to summon certain Dual Monsters....
Ukalalie Charm: Allows Jackson to summon Stitch.

Powers: ??????.....

Bio: A guardian of many worlds, he loves the world he has come upon. With not a true, out-off-ordinary threat, he waits for some fun fights.......

My oponent can choose the battle-ground. I'll choose my favorite and start later.

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Awards
Though I must admit your character is a bit cliche'... I will fight you, unless you want someone below or above my skill level. But, I would like you to change the Item Pack ability of the portable moogle shop. That seems to be a little god modding right there.
Also, I'm always happy to judge.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I wanted to fight him... =( Blahmaster would you mind letting me have a bit of fun?