• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I totaly had this Roxas dream ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol So true Im normally the nice when when it comes to new people lol I just ran out of most of my niceness for today lol Apologies for being mean, just sometimes I get sick of these threads, lol!

Uh o.k. that was random. But o.k. XD
Random is my middle name... Well ok it's not, but meh, It will be for now XD Untill I come up with a new random middle name.

All is fine then.

Cloudless Sky said:
What she did to you?? that draws my interest

She touched him.

Spazzboy911

dudes, like, cool down 0.o
it was totaly a dream, and like, that's it
nothing to do with fan fiction or theories
i dont usualy write stories about guys (much less anime guys) having sex changes
just a dream
like, i'm not even going to stop any one from trying to flame it
its not like i actualy though of it, so dont bother putting "no offense" becuase im not going to take offence to what i didnt think of

that, and castle oblivion looked totaly pimped out in my dream, it was pretty sick

Spazzboy911

dudes, like, cool down 0.o
it was totaly a dream, and like, that's it
nothing to do with fan fiction or theories
i dont usualy write stories about guys (much less anime guys) having sex changes
just a dream
like, i'm not even going to stop any one from trying to flame it
its not like i actualy though of it, so dont bother putting "no offense" becuase im not going to take offence to what i didnt think of

that, and castle oblivion looked totaly pimped out in my dream, it was pretty sick :thumbsup:

xArchangelx

Hmmm...

The last dream I remember me having was that I was my rp character Tina, and I was fighting someone with a keyblade to the death so that they wouldn't destroy the world.(See sig) I remember that I was losing, went in for a final hit and...i woke up :cry:

Your dreams scare me. o_O but hey, whatever rocks your boat.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No... I can't say that I've had a dream like that. It would be pretty awesome if I did tho'! But... what was the secret of the 14th member that you said you found out? You having the sex change? Lol...

And... you thought that this should go into the CoM section why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back