• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I thought this game was pretty cool

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you think?

• Yea it was fun, I would play it again

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • It was ok, maybe change somethings in it

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Nah, I hated it, maybe make it more intresting

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

I mean I thought it was a better gameboy advance game, I mean, I only have a gamboy advance, so I can play KH, haha, I thought it was pretty cool, what do you guys think?

Tayloor

Chain of Memories was good (for a GBA game) but I still look forward in hope to seeing Re:CoM in the US.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yes it was fun it was my first Kingdom hearts game!!!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
CoM is the best out of the three. People just like the other two better 'cause it's in 3D and all. But it's always good to keep in mind that graphics dont make a good game, and CoM proved this.

kaseykockroach

Awards
This game is actually my favorite of the Kingdom Hearts series(with KH1 in 2nd place)

D

Deleted member 36435

It was the best of all the Kingdom Hearts games... not just a Hack 'n' Slash Button Mashing Controller Breaking Playing Fest... but I disagree with people when they say, "Graphics don't mean squat," because well if the graphics are horrid, then the game will suck it needs to have decent graphics which CoM does...

Haku

<3
The game I thought was really cool but at first I thought it sort of hard to get used to the card system.

Questionsofheart

Yea, i agree. I got the card system okay, but it seemed too limited. some more card combinations would have been nice.

pwninator

It is a great game, that is why they are recreating it on the ps2 platform.

mongoose300

I liked it but its not my favorite kh game. I would play re:com because it seems better. Oh, and graphics do matter, just look at that gundum game for the ps3 lol.

Jukebox_Hikari

Website
himechi.blogspot.com
Good game. Need to use some math and thinkin before you head out to each room and bosses, but that gets a bit tricky.

I like the change of pace for the battle system, but I still like Real Time Action like the regular KH1 and 2.

Overall, it's a great GBA game, but I probably want play it again unless I am really out of things to play.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
Copared to the other KH games CoM is extermely stratigical...which is kinda bad for me seeing that i kinda stuck a tad at stratigical games lol....
i thought its been the hardest out of the 3 so far i reckon. i Found myself having to do Boss battles a hell of alot of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back