• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i thought i could get over it but i cant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saix's bane

The darkness that inhibits between the worlds.
Im deeply sorry for your loss.

It hurts even about thinking about someone you love dieing...

If I where him before he had died... I would have treated you like shit. I would broken up with you, pretended I was some fake bastard. Why? That way you wouldn't get as hurt as you are know. You probably wouldn't have known he would die if you two would have broken up before. Trust me. It would have hurt less that way.

Sadly you can't do anything about it now.

If you're like religious.. I recommend you pray to him everyday. Think about him. Errr... but don't think of him as an option or as a boyfriend anymore. He's fucking dead. Try getting that through your head. He won't be coming back. If it helps, find someone new. But don't automatically stop thinking of him... But just don't think of him as a bf anymore and all longing for him.

Truly ^^that's^^ all you can do. I mean I'm sorry you lost him and it's definitely a bitch, but you've got to move on. You can't bring him back and there's no use morning over him forever. Again, I'm really sorry you did lose him though.

productofsociety

I just joined this forum, only to reply to this.
I think it's sad that people who have nothing nice to say would rather taunt the situation. Great job cockbags, now you just look like an asshole.
Also, I think it's admirable that she actually had a boyfriend, you know, something other than video games. I love to game it up as well, but damn, I also like to live a life. It would surprise me greatly if one of the people who posted a reply to you with something along the lines of that, really has a lover. Pikachu doesn't count.

Now to you. A lot of people haven't been through this, and they say move on as if you aren't trying or as if it's the easiest thing to do. But it's hard. And heartbreak is one of the worst feelings in the world, and so is death, and to experience them both at the same time is very hard. It may seem strange that he stopped talking to you but he was trying to protect you. If you would have been around him during his worst times of sickness you would have felt that pain as well, and you could have possibly seen him die. And he was only thinking of you.
You are very fortunate to have experienced such a wonderful relationship. But trust me, things do eventually pick up and they do get better. But you have to believe in yourself. You have to keep your head up and your feet moving forward. If anything, do it for him. He wouldn't want you to be this sad over him.
I am sorry you are experiencing this. It is a very difficult thing to go through. I wish I could say we all go through it but we don't. Cherish that guitar. It may be raggedy but it probably meant a lot to him.
Best of luck girly. It is going to be okay. Trust me, things can't get worse but for so long. Ignore the ignorance on this website and just try to think of the small good things in life.

I am not religious but my thoughts are with you.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm.....well for those who really gave it there all, thanks for the advice or understanding...i could kinda see why they would make this funny though...it does sound very cliche at first glance

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Recently an old childhood friend of mine died in a car crash. I haven't seen her since 5th grade. (I've graduated already so you see how long it's been.)

One night I pretty much just cried my heart out. [and here comes the emo part, guys]
I wrote a sort of letter/conversation between me and her.

When I looked up her name in google, it wasn't to see the article. I wanted to find her on facebook so we could patch things up from 5th grade... So the conversation was a lot of the basis.

That's how I got over it. I'm not a good example, though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i've ben going through alot of these problems. they didnt bother me since the people were long distant relatives and people that i hardly new, but this recent one is making all of them pile up and i dont know how to dump the pile off of me

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
My english professor was once going to go to a trip to Mexico with his girlfriend which he was going to propose to, his best friend, his sister, and his other friend.

He couldn't go because he had work, but he was planing on going.

His girlfriend, sister, best friend, and friend all died in a car crash in Mexico.

It took him about 18 months to get over it.

3 months to get over the heart ache.

It was no one's fault. It just happened and you can't do anything about it. But things always get better. Even if it takes years things will always get better. It's just a hardship which you'll have to over come on your own. No one else can take the pain for you. I hope you get better soon. It might take a few years but you'll get over it.

Just don't go into that whole denial mode where you try to forget who he was.

Raebus

Yeah, lets see you lose someone you care about and try to make it all better with some chococlate. Thats something I'd LOVE to see happen.

Allister Rose

French Lover
sigh...the forums isnt helping either....god i feel so suicidal...i just want to stop feeling this...

Awards
If you sincerely want a shred of online help, go to a forum that specializes in dealing with tragedy (particularly grieving over a lost love one). There's tons out there I'm sure. You're not going to find much here.

Muddled in with the sarcasm and lulzy posts, the only sensation you'll probably get here from reading legitimate advice is not relief, but indigestion.

I won't lie. I extremely dislike how you come off in this forum. But I hope it at least makes you feel somewhat better that I do understand why you're acting the way you are and that I would neither wish nor want you or anyone to experience this kind of tragedy (let alone have suicidal urges).

Good luck.

Also, to throw in my two cents, you don't ever "get over" the loss of a loved one. The feeling fades with time, but the memory is always there. Don't look at that in a negative light. We only move on in the sense that we keep living, but the pain we feel and the pain we remember we felt should be a testament to how much love you have.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes i figured that out....well it some-what helps...thanks anyways.

EDIT; amybe i should just go somewhere where i can just get this off my chest...

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's best that this thread should be closed.....i dont feel up to hearing another funny comment right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back