• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i thought i could get over it but i cant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
a few months ago i had the greatest bf ever...we never fought and we were both very passionate for eachother. Well anyways he stopped talkign to me and cut me off completely for about a month. Wel it turns out he was sick and had a two weeks to live. well he died before i could see him and all but his mom gave me his guitar....idk...i had a lot of friends pass on but i cant cope with this on....i dont know how i can get over it...do any of youhave an y method to fillt his empty hole inside? or anything to make it feel less bottomless?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Sounds like he was to die for.

oh you're too much.
1x1td.gif

get drunk and play pokemon.

that usually helps me deal with depressing situations.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
a few months ago i had the greatest bf ever...we never fought and we were both very passionate for eachother. Well anyways he stopped talkign to me and cut me off completely for about a month. Wel it turns out he was sick and had a two weeks to live. well he died before i could see him and all but his mom gave me his guitar....idk...i had a lot of friends pass on but i cant cope with this on....i dont know how i can get over it...do any of youhave an y method to fillt his empty hole inside? or anything to make it feel less bottomless?
oh poor you... I felt the same way when I dumped my old GF...I fill the gap by fufilling addictions like videogames and reading manga usually and coming on here...

Allister Rose

French Lover
his mom told me he cut me off because he didnt want me toknow about him being sick, so i'm not upset aobut that....still itry to play games until to the point of addiction, but it's not really helping me....and idk...but help is help...i'll take it anyways

Last edited:
A

Azrael

OH SHI-

sorry for your loss, that has to be really rough for someone to bear but time will be on your side and you'll hopefully find someone like him

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
his mom told me he cut me off because he didnt want me toknow about him being sick, so i'm not upset aobut that....still itry to play games until to the point of addiction, but it's not really helping me....and idk...but help is help...i'll take it anyways

Sounds like something out of a shitty fanfiction.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Im deeply sorry for your loss.

It hurts even about thinking about someone you love dieing...

If I where him before he had died... I would have treated you like shit. I would broken up with you, pretended I was some fake bastard. Why? That way you wouldn't get as hurt as you are know. You probably wouldn't have known he would die if you two would have broken up before. Trust me. It would have hurt less that way.

Sadly you can't do anything about it now.

If you're like religious.. I recommend you pray to him everyday. Think about him. Errr... but don't think of him as an option or as a boyfriend anymore. He's fucking dead. Try getting that through your head. He won't be coming back. If it helps, find someone new. But don't automatically stop thinking of him... But just don't think of him as a bf anymore and all longing for him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ughh...yeah...i'll try to do that....i am a some-what religous person, i was talking about it to crossroad some time ago about me seeing him again...i dont know, it's been quite a while now i and i have been trying to avoid posting help but, lately, it's been getting really tough.thanks for your advise though.

Awards
She asks a legitimate question about a problem that is not funny in any way, and the most useful thing any of you can think to say involved booze and Pokemon? I realize that not many of the things posted in this section can or ought to be taken seriously, but what the fuck? Don't get me wrong, I am not naive and in this medium I will never be willing to discount the possibility that she is just lying for attention -- but are you motherfuckers so desensitized that you think Help and Support gives you reprieve to ridicule anybody who decides to make a thread here?

From this post onward, if you don't have anything even slightly constructive to say, do everybody a favor and just don't fucking speak.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
She asks a legitimate question about a problem that is not funny in any way, and the most useful thing any of you can think to say involved booze and Pokemon? I realize that not many of the things posted in this section can or ought to be taken seriously, but what the fuck? Don't get me wrong, I am not naive and in this medium I will never be willing to discount the possibility that she is just lying for attention -- but are you motherfuckers so desensitized that you think Help and Support gives you reprieve to ridicule anybody who decides to make a thread here?

From this post onward, if you don't have anything even slightly constructive to say, do everybody a favor and just don't fucking speak.

Maaaaan, why don't you chillax and sit back with some Pokemon Silvah, take yo mind off it gangsta

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Thanks, truly.

Im sorry for your loss, really. My deepest condolences.

The only advice I can really give is to try to reflect on the time you spent together in a positive light. Be thankful for your time and, yeah life goes on so hang in there.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

I don't think I've ever had more respect for you.

I understand how difficult this must be for you, but you need to think about the positives. He didn't see you probably because he didn't want to cause you any pain, and he wanted you to be able to move on. If only for his own courage-he died without you, his clear significant other- you should actually move along, for both of your sakes.

Sexy Angel
Usually when something ain't going the way i want it, I go outside and run. If you've got a lake around where you live, you could got out on an early morning and just wak, run, or just hang out. It's really amazing, beautiful, and it helps you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back