• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I thought beating Zexion's AS at 17 before getting Trinity meant something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
until i run to Larxene's AS. That fight is crazy. Not only she barely has any openings, she also has like 10 different attacks whch you have to be able to react on spot because she is hard to predict.

And her DM always kills me. I use reflect like i see others do but her attacks still get through somehow. And even making it to that point is a nightmare. I have to do around 100 successful parries to get her health down to 1.5 bars (obviously i take no damage since its a ohko on critical).

The Merge RC, is basically non existent. I can easily block her atacks and melee her but the Merge RC may not appear leaving me vulnerable in the end of a combo.

I thought i was good for beating Zexion and that he was the hardest but it turns out he is not. larxene has so many attacks and one fuck up can cost you the duel. I tried it over 100 times and despite getting close i never suceeded. Sometimes i pressed the wrong button due to fatigue or she cuaght me off guard.

Back