• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think xion ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

elinaXd

what do you mean im a complete idiot

and it is ok i get it a lot from my brother

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
what do you mean im a complete idiot

and it is ok i get it a lot from my brother

To prevent any more bickering and aggravated outbursts, let me try to clarify. The Organization just logically, beyond all else, had to have known about Roxas because they wouldn't recruit somebody without a background check to make sure he could be trusted. The same goes for Shion. That's it. There's a lot more to it, but that's all that's needed to be known.

Awards
To prevent any more bickering and aggravated outbursts, let me try to clarify. The Organization just logically, beyond all else, had to have known about Roxas because they wouldn't recruit somebody without a background check to make sure he could be trusted. The same goes for Shion. That's it. There's a lot more to it, but that's all that's needed to be known.

But Xemnas showed up as soon as Roxas was born. How could they do a background check on someone who didn't exist (well, less than when he showed up, anyway)?
And in the end he couldn't be trusted, because he betrayed the Organization.

elinaXd

yes but roxas had the keyblade(fake) so they might have recruited him anyway, plus in the end he did turn on the orgonization,
and is this a clip and if it is can somone post a link

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
But Xemnas showed up as soon as Roxas was born. How could they do a background check on someone who didn't exist (well, less than when he showed up, anyway)?
And in the end he couldn't be trusted, because he betrayed the Organization.

By background check, I meant they probably made sure he was Sora's nobody. They probably realized he was created from the moment that he was. They were keeping tabs on Sora, so they knew after stabbing himself that a nobody would be created. I don't mean to say Xemnas asked Roxas to fill out a survey or anything. I just mean that he knew who he was, so he knew his background and past.

Awards
By background check, I meant they probably made sure he was Sora's nobody. They probably realized he was created from the moment that he was. They were keeping tabs on Sora, so they knew after stabbing himself that a nobody would be created. I don't mean to say Xemnas asked Roxas to fill out a survey or anything. I just mean that he knew who he was, so he knew his background and past.

I suppose they would have been keeping an eye on the Keyblade master, considering all they wanted was hearts in KH2.

yes but roxas had the keyblade(fake) so they might have recruited him anyway, plus in the end he did turn on the orgonization,
and is this a clip and if it is can somone post a link

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3Qk_sNZBkU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3Qk_sNZBkU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

elinaXd

but how could they find out who his original self was, plus why would they do that if there usuall is no trace of the original self of a nobody
thanx for the clip

Awards
but how could they find out who his original self was, plus why would they do that if there usuall is no trace of the original self of a nobody

Because they can sniff out people. They use their noses like dogs to hunt people down.

They would probably notice if there was a keyblade master around as well. They would have gone after Roxas as soon as he was born.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

They were after 'hearts' so keeping tabs on the keyblade master makes sense. They saw him stab himself, so they knew a nobody would be created. Nobodies usually show up in Twilight Town. They searched and saw a kid resembling Sora. That scenario isn't confirmed, but it makes the most sense.

elinaXd

I guess you guys are probably right. i mean it DOES make sense

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
NO i dont think so besides we dont even no her name properly so xion could be the nobody of someone we havent seen but we know about in the game or some one come back from the dead like malisifent and then once he/she is revived he/she gives themselves a fake name becouse riku did call xion fake or was he talking about her keyblade

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
NO i dont think so besides we dont even no her name properly so xion could be the nobody of someone we havent seen but we know about in the game or some one come back from the dead like malisifent and then once he/she is revived he/she gives themselves a fake name becouse riku did call xion fake or was he talking about her keyblade

Then why would Maleficent be in KH II?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back