• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think we have a chance for BBS remaster.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
...Really? I thought there was something kH related in a Disney park (besides Japan). But it's about time Disney did their part in the milking scheme. x3

Maybe once in a while some KH cosplayer would turn up at Disneyland and prance around for a while before getting caught by the staff for dressing up. Disneyworld though sells some KH merchandise at their Japan Epcot store. They also used to have an actual cast member dress up as Sora, but he wasn't very popular with people because most people who visit Disneyworld don't really know much about the KH games. However, there was a sort of KH arcade going on for a while at Disneyworld. But other than that, nah, not really much promotion.

Unrequited Lust

I'd happily buy Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD for the PS3. But it has to be the Final Mix version or I'm not interested.

If they did do this do you think they'd add anything new to the game besides a graphics and sound update? Like even more super boss battles?

Mysterious Figure was a nightmare. Armor of the Master and No Heart are supposed to be even worse. I think Birth by Sleep has enough super bosses at this point.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Mysterious Figure was a nightmare. Armor of the Master and No Heart are supposed to be even worse. I think Birth by Sleep has enough super bosses at this point.

He's only a problem with Terra though...Aqua and Ven can spam dodge cartwheel/roll and get out of pretty much everything. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back