• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think we have a chance for BBS remaster.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I kind of liked CC. Dunno where ya'll gettin' yo hate from. The only thing I want to see are the KH games, Dissidia, and VII on the PS3.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well, the secret ending to Kingdom Hearts II looks life-like to me. By now, I would love to see something like FFXIII.

StVen

Hey, my birthday is the 29th and I live in Cali. (down the street from SE, actually) We should totally celebrate with copious amounts of alcohol (even if I'm only 20)! And Sora isn't at Disneyland, dude. There isn't an ounce of KH in the place.

Well, thats nice, we went disneyland Anaheim (i don't know if thats the only disneyland in cali) lol We just finished touring it was really fun. I bought a stuffed mickey sadly I never had the chance to take a photo of me and mickey :( the line was just ridiculous. I've seen the beauty of fireworks though. And, yea, no KH related stuff lol its the end of the day, i have to sleep for tomorrow, hollywood. xP Srry for being off topic.

For The King

If this happens, my life will be complete. Oh wait, no it won't. Not until I get a KH Collection containing all Final Mixes. (Most likely never going to happen)

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I kind of liked CC. Dunno where ya'll gettin' yo hate from. The only thing I want to see are the KH games, Dissidia, and VII on the PS3.

i think FFVII is looooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue to be remade, but i think i heard they're not considering it until after kh3, maybe not at all?

any matter, id be in for a BBS and CC remaster, y not. i loved both games and wouldnt have a problem with them since the gameplay of both were enjoyable and cutscenes were great as well :). as for dissidia, ehh it gets a bit repetative... i could do with out that, although the mix of all the FF characters was quite enjoyable.

lol i know this was posted on the last page but KH being in Disneyland has always been a question to me...i dont see why they dont just advertise it a lil bit..i mean cmon.. unless SE wont let them...which i dont see why they wouldnt let Disney do that or that disney doesnt want to.this is off topic but, SE is in a bit of money trouble and i think advertising, or maybe even a lil merchandising would actually help SE dont cha think? and maybe even expose it to audiences that dont know about KH or even SE.

Megavoltage

Awards
I'd happily buy Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD for the PS3. But it has to be the Final Mix version or I'm not interested.

If they did do this do you think they'd add anything new to the game besides a graphics and sound update? Like even more super boss battles?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well I'm sure they could just put in FM but put in English for everything. But, will this be a NA thing or an International remaster?

KeckII

I wouldn't be surprised if the remasters were made of the final mixes, but in japanese again...

Last edited:

State

Awards
If you think like a Capitalist, you'd remaster BbS and then remaster BbSFM but since there aren't any Capitalists in SE Japan or any influential ones, that idea won't be approved... lol Who am I kidding?

Awards
I know that (seems like my sarcastic comment wasn't sarcastic enough, darn). `_`

And why would that be?

So let me get this straight- you were serious about remastering BbS and BbSFM separately, but "sarcastic" about Japan not being capitalist all in the same sentence.

lolk.

It would be horrible because no one would buy two remasters of the same game. An international version is one thing (it brings new content). A remaster is another (it updates the graphics). But an international remaster? Yeah, forget it. They'd either remaster BbS or BbSFM, not both.

That would mean they'd have released the same game four times.
Consumers aren't complete idiots. Most people at one point would say, "Wait, didn't I just get this?"
Seriously, even among the people here on the forum, who would buy BbS, BbSFM, and then a remastered version for each? That's too much even for the core fanbase. And with production costs and advertising, it just wouldn't be sound business.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I haven't really heard that one. If that's true then.. hooray!!

I am at Cali right now 'trying' to celebrate my 21st birthday with my family and cousins. But even so, I still wanted to get some KH news. I am going to disneyland? well, thats kind of ironic haha anyway, I hope sora is there, lolz,
I will be waiting outside the beer bar counting down to my birthday lol that would be funny. july 31st my birthday if that interest you lol. off-topic.

Bruh, theirs more KH in Hot Topic than Disneyland/world I learned this the hard way when I went to the Florida Park, Disney fucking hates KH.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
2 things, 1 on topic, one off (about Disneyland).

1) Honestly, the only PSP game I want remastered (remade is asking for too much) is BbS and maybe 3rd Birthday since that looked good. I was going to get Crisis Core, but after seeing the complaints it had about how people would never replay it, I figured I'd rather just rent it one day. Likewise, I like Dissidia and found it very fun. It is a very entertaining handheld, but that is about it. The game is fun but doesn't have nearly enough content to be put on a console and if was ported, I feel many would say it needed more, even if they made achievments for the game (please no "Master every character"). Any game that does get remastered for a future console is bound to have acheivments the way I look at it. Acheivments are relatively easy to input and it seems many games have them in the game themselves (BbS and Re:Coded did), even if they don't have a Platinum trophy on the PS3 I can still see them just having trophies/achievements in general (not to mention I love looking at them and knowing I earned them).

2) The funny thing about nothing Kingdom Hearts being at Disneyland begs me to say that Disneyland just had a special week I believe called "Sci Fi Academy 2011" which is about Mickey making a machine and traveling to all these different dimensions being a hero. Does the "traveling to different worlds being a hero" sound similar to anyone because they actually had an exclusive Kingdom Hearts pin released at the event and only 500 were made. The pin was extremely popular and remains one of the most popular at the event although they are all sold out now. The pin looks like this:

Sci-Fi Academy - Kingdom Hearts - Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

And can possibly be found on Ebay if you are lucky (I found the last one here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Pin-King...519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c786727f) I have inquired about Kingdom Hearts at Disneyworld and the only things they did have were the Mirage Set 1 and 2 Kingdom Hearts 1 figures when they first came out, and Epcot Japan had some of the Play Arts figures (KH1 Sora, KH1 Riku, and non-org. Mickey). Also, Sora, Donald, and Goofy appeared at a 2004 Halloween event in Disneyworld for one night and then dissapeared. Someone who went underground said that Disney doesn't throw away costumes and they have a giant room with many different ones and I wouldn't be shocked if they are still hidden somewhere in there. I personally think Sora looked downright horrible, but that is just me. These aren't my photos, I found them online on Google lol

sora3.jpg

sora1.jpg

^ Why is Sora holding his keyblade like a guitar? :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back