• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think the reason they're making BBS v.2 is because...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

They want to explain what connected BBS and the KH1-2 so they don't have to focus on that in KH3. That way, they can focus on KH3's story line.

I've been also wondering-Will BBS v.2 explain what happened to Lea and those others?:confused:

Ronove

Well, there is also the staggeringly high amounts of profits that Square will make to consider as well, but of course it'll help explain things.

As for Lea and the gang, I bet so. If Final Mix was any indication of anything, we'll see what went on in the Dark Realm(Aqua) and the Light Realm(Mickey, hopefully!) when Ansem's apprentices decided to play around with darkness.

As a fan of both Mickey and Aqua, I am really excited for this game.

BladeofHearts18

Well, there is also the staggeringly high amounts of profits that Square will make to consider as well, but of course it'll help explain things.

As for Lea and the gang, I bet so. If Final Mix was any indication of anything, we'll see what went on in the Dark Realm(Aqua) and the Light Realm(Mickey, hopefully!) when Ansem's apprentices decided to play around with darkness.

As a fan of both Mickey and Aqua, I am really excited for this game.

Me too. It'd be really cool if the game also showed Ansem's apprentices and what experiments they did and such. In kh2 Final Mix, it showed the rooms where the experiments were held, but it didn't show what the apprentices really did to them. I hope they will show that in KHBBSv2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think they're making it because they're a video game company and selling games is a good way to make a profit.
It's obviously a series Nomura and others at Square-Enix care about, but you can't deny that.

:>

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
to tie up loose ends and to hit the other 9 years before sora's adventure

Crystal

Silver Member
Hopefully, BBSv2 will explain something like the time Mickey went into RoD and what happen to Aqua after beating the red-eyed
And especially the time when Xehanort as an apprentice of AtW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back