• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think something is wrong w/ my KH CoM game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayrock

Whenever I buy new cards via moogle shops, for some reason, the new cards doesn't add up into my inventory. Perhaps my game is somewhat broken? Everything else works fine though...

EDIT: The first time it had happend was when I bought cards, with some being premium, and I immediately noticed that my premium cards didn't go into my inventory cuz everytime I get premium cards, I sell them cuz I don't use them.

Last edited:

Grayrock

Yeah, I kinda thought it could have been a glitch too, but, it's been doing that for a while now. Maybe me selling the premium cards everytime I get them must've triggered it.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
So you aren't selling the cards, right? Well then, it could either be that you just didn't the card number's count, ex: You get an Oathkeeper level 7 card, then just check if another 7 card had been added to the count.

If you already knew that, then it has to be an error in the game. Send it back to Square with the reason and everything, and they'll give you a new one, although you might have to start over.

Grayrock

I remember I bought a card pack with a lv. 7 Cloud card and a lv. 9 Cloud card (I didn't have either of them at the time). When I checked my inventory to see if I have what I just bought, both of my new cards weren't there. Haha, talk about wasting an hour or more gathering moogle points and buying new booster packs when the whole time, I wasn't collecting anything!

Grayrock

I didn't drop my game. Anyways I just tested the game again and it seems that my inventory limit is 972 cards. Is there actually a card limit here??? Cuz I don't think so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back