• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think KH3 will have the deepest combat system in the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

This means with all this combat, the heartless and bosses need to be really hard! And not just annoying hard but really strategic!

G-SANtos

Awards
Well, we'll probably need all of this. You can see from the trailers that the Heartless have new moves. Shadows have that swarm, the Yellow Opera and its subspecies have that ring, huh, thing they now do. I'm even betting we'll meet upgraded Darksides and Twilight Thorns. Heck, I'm even hoping we'll fight a Darkside and Twilight Thorn at the same time.

We also have the new Organization XIII, and I'm sure that with the PS4 capabilities they'll be able to do lots of cool new things that will require powerful moves to counter.

Rix

:)
Awards
I do really hope that with all these functions, that the gameplay will be more strategic this time around.

Vmkblaster1

Well, we'll probably need all of this. You can see from the trailers that the Heartless have new moves. Shadows have that swarm, the Yellow Opera and its subspecies have that ring, huh, thing they now do. I'm even betting we'll meet upgraded Darksides and Twilight Thorns. Heck, I'm even hoping we'll fight a Darkside and Twilight Thorn at the same time.

We also have the new Organization XIII, and I'm sure that with the PS4 capabilities they'll be able to do lots of cool new things that will require powerful moves to counter.

Well... in the 2.8 trailer there are like 4 or 5 darksides doing one move forming one massive ball of darkness, so I assume aqua will face like 4 or 5 darksides working together and I am glad they are bringing back darksides in this way, because I miss that enemy!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
We still have no idea how to trigger certain abilities like the Attraction Flow. Sure, in trailers it looks like we can just activate it at will but maybe there's more to it or maybe you can't even take all of that with you at the same time. (I could imagine a Final Fantasy VIII-ish system where you have four (or maybe eight, like in KH2) spots in your command list and you can't always have everything with you.)

G-SANtos

Awards
We still have no idea how to trigger certain abilities like the Attraction Flow. Sure, in trailers it looks like we can just activate it at will but maybe there's more to it or maybe you can't even take all of that with you at the same time. (I could imagine a Final Fantasy VIII-ish system where you have four (or maybe eight, like in KH2) spots in your command list and you can't always have everything with you.)
It could also depend on things like your location. From the Jump Festa 2016 trailer, I have the impression that you may need to be close to a body of water to summon the pirate ship (when it was shown in the Kingdom of Corona, Sora activated the ability while inside a lake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back