• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think kh2 sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
i waited 4 years for this i have gone throught half the game already i bought it last night and already in halloween town its like gerrrr and it dont even have a specific reason for it i liked kh 1 better it had emotion and feeling to it not like this soras like yea my friends w/e in the last one he was like OMFG GOTTA FIND MY FRIENDS i think the story is better in kh1 theres alot of good features and stuff in kh2 but not a real good story line but its ok:mad:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
How about you put a few periods between your entry and maybe we can actually read it. Is there really a valid point for this? Post what you think in the half a dozen topics that all ready exist.

Jsnake

Inner-Demon said:
How about you put a few periods between your entry and maybe we can actually read it. Is there really a valid point for this? Post what you think in the half a dozen topics that all ready exist.

If you really can't read that, you're mentally challenged. I had absolutely no problem reading that. However, I agree with your next sentence.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
WHAT!!! how could you say that, and its not like you never see the world again after you beat it, you have to continually go back to the worlds! oh well, you are entitled to your own opinion, and i respect that(somewhat, J/K^^)

Jsnake

Inner-Demon said:
It's the fact that people need to learn how to write correctly. Maybe if you understood proper grammar you could see all his mistakes.

...If I understood proper grammar? Dude, I type perfectly. I saw his mistakes. I was just mocking you because you said "Maybe if you used proper grammar, people could read your post". Then I came and said "Uh... Yeah, you just called yourself an idiot, because I can read his post fine".

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I'm happy you understood it. Good for you. It's called sarcasm, which you obviously don't know how to understand. And the guy needs some typing lessons. That's my point. Spell out words. Simple advice.

Thank god he isn't a writer for a living. He'd make people's eyes bleed.

On topic, well, hmm, you complain a bit much? I dunno....

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
well and i got a question when do i get the key blades from like beasts castle and those other places that i never got any and when do i see cloud lol and when dose the titan cup come out??

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah...the game is awesome. the story is alot better this time around. only problem is that the game is somewhat easy. And i am mad that there is no dodge roll. Am I the only one pissed about that?

Jsnake

Inner-Demon said:
Well I'm happy you understood it. Good for you. It's called sarcasm, which you obviously don't know how to understand. And the guy needs some typing lessons. That's my point. Spell out words. Simple advice.

Thank god he isn't a writer for a living. He'd make people's eyes bleed.

On topic, well, hmm, you complain a bit much? I dunno....

No, that wasn't sarcasm. That was just mocking someone because they didn't type thier message out the way you wanted them to.

And I do understand sarcasm. I got my PhD in awesome with a minor in sarcasm.

The truth is, almost everyone on this forum needs to learn grammar. It's disgusting.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Uh huh. This is getting pretty off-topic. So don't defend him if you think his typing is bad, and leave it alone. Actually I think it was me being rude, I just tried to put it nicely. I don't really care. I was just pointing out that he could have put effort in his statement, cause it's hard to take people seriously when they type like that.

Anyhow, as before, this is all off-topic. And so I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back