• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think it would be cool if........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_cool

i think it would be cool if like in KOTOR(knights of the old republican) you can choose a path like choose to be good or evil dark or light like that

Hokage

Banned
Awards
not me. i mean Sora is the hero of Light... which basically means he s good. I dont think the game wold be the same if they did tha which i know they wont. KH2 just isnt that kind of game..

somebody111

yea like said before might kill the hole kingdom hearts series

But ya never know :p

Flaming Axel

they could make a different keyblade holder from way before KH and the keyblade holder could have to choose his/her path

sinharvest_angel

psh, first of all that would not be cool, cand second sora has already chosen the light hence the reason why he is able to weild the keyblade

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
*twitch* this is not fable!! besides, this is also disney, they would never let the main character go to the "dark" side. it'll ruin the game for me.

1948dragon_

I wouldnt mind choseing light or dark but not in kh2 maby in kh3 (if they come out with one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back