• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think i'm missing something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

Hey, this may be a dumb question but...
I just started playing uX and I just met Donald and Goof. How can i met him if i'm in the fairy tail age. I mean, when people talk about this era sounds like is looong looong ago. How are they alive, how are all this disney worlds alives in the same era as Sora?

Sorry if I missed something that explains it, but is really bugging me.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
You can visit the Disney worlds because you're actually visiting future projections which are created by the Book of Prophecies. For some reason, Donald, Goofy and Mickey are pulled to this time. And Mickey notes this is strange. Hopefully, someone else can elaborate further on the last point.

mytomxxx

Hmm i'll advance into the story to see if I see more about mickey reaction. I already saw the story of the game, but in the videos never donald and goofy never appeared.

You can visit the Disney worlds because you're actually visiting future projections which are created by the Book of Prophecies.
Thank you for this. I always forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back