• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I may have realized something odd. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Okay all, listen up. If anyone has a legit explanation for this, fire away, I suppose. xD I just thought it was weird.

On the topic of Xehanort. If I recall correctly, Xehanort lost his heart, then returned, correct? Well, anyone who does that is bound to have a pretty strong heart- We have proof of this, as Xemnas was created. However, he lost his heart again. Both times he lost his heart, his Heartless (although weaker the first time) was sentinent. My question is, does that mean that there were two Xemnas-es created? xD And that there is another Xemnas running around somewhere?

Seems a bit ridiculous, doesn't it? But, it would be logical. A strong person loses their heart, creates a Nobody, and comes back, then loses their heart again and creates another Nobody?

xD I dunno. What do you think?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Xehanort lost his heart once when he willingly cast it off into the darkness. He never returned to being a human, although he used Riku's body to make himself appear in human form.

Keyblade Savior

The theory it self makes logical sense of a duplicate... but where does it say that he returned human again...because I don't recall it...my bad...

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Then what does Axel mean, in :CoM, when referring to Sora coming back from becoming a Heartless, that "only one other person ever managed to do that"? Also, it was mentioned in the Secret Ansem Reports- Xehanort, when he was still an apprentice, lost his heart and then came back? Or am I just misreading?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
He did not regain HIS body and soul. That would involve absorbing Xemnas back into him, like Sora did with Roxas. He used Riku's body.

And Axel was talking about keeping a sense of self as a Heartless, not returning from a Heartless gto human.

bladed asassin

He did not regain HIS body and soul. That would involve absorbing Xemnas back into him, like Sora did with Roxas. He used Riku's body.

And Axel was talking about keeping a sense of self as a Heartless, not returning from a Heartless gto human.

sorry man O a t h keeper got down .. but good thinking

Keyblade Savior

All I can determine from this is that Xehanort is no ordinary person...he obviously has a connection to a strong heart...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Then to become human again, Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless would have to fuse together, and when he became a Heartless again, Xemnas would be recreated and there would be only one. :O

Keyblade Savior

I'm telling you...Xehanort has crazy skills when it comes to the heart.. it made two powerful being through "Ansem" and Xemnas...he has secrets to tell..I'll tell you what...:)

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
xD I suppose, then, the cycle would go on, and on, and on. However, what I mean in the new case is that if, say, Sora, who lost his heart and created a Nobody then came back without having to rejoin with his Nobody, lost his heart again. ( D: ) In that case, would there be two Roxas-es? xD

killer7326

Okay all, listen up. If anyone has a legit explanation for this, fire away, I suppose. xD I just thought it was weird.

On the topic of Xehanort. If I recall correctly, Xehanort lost his heart, then returned, correct? Well, anyone who does that is bound to have a pretty strong heart- We have proof of this, as Xemnas was created. However, he lost his heart again. Both times he lost his heart, his Heartless (although weaker the first time) was sentinent. My question is, does that mean that there were two Xemnas-es created? xD And that there is another Xemnas running around somewhere?

Seems a bit ridiculous, doesn't it? But, it would be logical. A strong person loses their heart, creates a Nobody, and comes back, then loses their heart again and creates another Nobody?

xD I dunno. What do you think?

NO! Because he had a strong heart, when he cast it into darkness, his heartless and nobody both kept their human formwith slight changes

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
aww...man...after al this theory reading who's Xemnas again? Xehanort is Xemnas, but Xemnas is ansem. ansem is fake but ansem is diz. diz is the darkness in zero. diz is wise? ansem is wise? ansem the wise?????sora is kairi and kairi is RIKU WHAT?!

okay jk about the last part but refresh my memory so I can understand this guy's realization properly.

r0x45

there is two xemnas i swore i had tea with him the other day we were talking about future plans a new sitcom (it gets crazy living w/ 12 other people and planning world domination at the same time) he insist on darkness but i insist on death beam (sora can only do so much with a keyblade)

Keyblade Savior

I remember that meeting.. I was there talking with Axel about his own spinoff.. Firewheels of Love...starring Axel with supporting cast including Scrooge, Dale, and the incredible Broomstick from Fantasia...prepared to be hit with humor as these lovable four fight their way into your hearts...:)

Water Dancer

i heard bout that convo! im sure Demyx said he was trying to make an orchestra of Water replicas but they wouldnt sit still. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back