• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I know when KH2 is coming out.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_and_riku.

*Destiny_Seeker* said:
I heard from a friend online that KH2 is coming out on September 14th, 2005. I'm not sure if that is true, but I just wanted to share that info with you guys on KH Insider forums.

Me too i heard it from someone called cody shepard.(you wouldnt know him)

Monsoon

lol you got mixed up. cuz september is fall, not winter. everything says winter 2005. until now which says just winter because it might come out early next year. Just because a friend says it doesn't mean it is true!

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
i am sorry if you think that i am spamming, but i am not. i was just thought that you might want to know. i know that september is in the fall and that it's coming out winter. please do not say that i am lying when i verified at the orginal message that i do not know if this is true. i am new to this forum, so please don't be rude to me for no reason.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Fantasy Angel said:
I think you're thinking about AC's release date.

Yes people are retarted Advent Children comes out on that day not Kingdom Hearts your friend needs to be shot, and you too for that matter, havent you read all of the warnings about NOT postings release dates unless you have absolut proof from Square Enix. read all the technicall crap BEFORE posting! THis thread is dead.

d_fallen_1

there is no release date on kh2. people stop guessing! se is going to reveal the date on their site. advent children is coming out in the 14 of sept. end of discussion and end of thread.

vaporstrips

I agree with everyone who says that KH2 will be released during winter 2005 if by december there's still no official release date just wait for the strategy guide they come out about a week before the game does so you'll know it's coming

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well sence this will be closed i might as well say what i think

it think that it will be the last week of november

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
zenkai16 said:
Yes people are retarted Advent Children comes out on that day not Kingdom Hearts your friend needs to be shot, and you too for that matter, havent you read all of the warnings about NOT postings release dates unless you have absolut proof from Square Enix. read all the technicall crap BEFORE posting! THis thread is dead.
Dude, take a freaking chill pill, he's new.

Yes, September 14 is Advent Children's release date, not KH2. KH2 will be out sometime in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back