• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think i got it [BHK throey]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro-XIII

ok no cheak this
i think that BHK is a "non-existent one." becaues in Ansems Report #13 he explains the creation of the non-existint ones.

"When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?
If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.
But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...
'The non-existent ones.'"

so i think that he is was formed when Sora lost his heart, as the same with Ansem and DiZ, so thats y he has both the oathkeeper and oblivon he is oblivos to his oath with sora made to Kiari but must still forfell it. but was given a heart when the remains of Sora's and Riku's combined hint Siru... witch i know may still be myth. but its just a theory not fact i was just thinking u know...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This theory has been stated numerous times before, the only problem with it is that there is no factual evidence to proove or disproove it. It is all speculation, and point of view. Which is why the BHK topic is usually avoded due to lack of information about him or his story

ferretfrenzie

Wait, so since Kairi is a part of Sora, then she interferes with the BHK, oathkeeper. And sora explains the oblivion. But what about Riku? I don't think he is part of BHK because he never entered the pod things in COM, he kept on going when Sora was still sleeping. Siru is still a cool theory combination of Sora and Riku, though.

In the end, I'm just as clueless, so I might not make sense.

B

bettermanlamia

ive heard something like it before. sry dude. I really dont like to get into these kinda things about BHK there always cunfusing

Attemisc

Yes, it is most likely that BHK is a non-existant-one and this has been said many times before however the last part, after you quoted the Ansme Report, is probably not true considering that the name "Siru" was a complete hoax.

Cloud_FFVII

But why did they put these Ansem Reports on Final MiX? Didn't Final Mix have extra storylines that are suspost to link up the storyline in KH2? Like they showed the Energetic Man in Final Mix.

Last edited:

door_to_the_ligh

looool energetic man!!! geez u crack me up

on-topic, in another thread (cant remember) someone got a translation from a clip where BHK says sumthin like "i dont have a heart, but my chest still aches" which means that he cant really have a heart made from sora and riku...

and btw neos dont have hearts...thats their definition

and ya we dont have anything to prove all of this so right now anythings possible

Cloud_FFVII

But why did they put two extra Ansem Reports, do they just explain the nobodies(White Creatures) or BHK, or even both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back