• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I Think I Can Help. Ask Me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
So bottom line is, mind your own business, and we'll mind ours.
lol LIES

I'd be outta ideas
Bcuz u sux

You have no right to dictate what we should or should not do.
he never actually said that you should do anything, just that it's a retarded thread that won't help anyone. which it is.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
lol LIES

Bcuz u sux

he never actually said that you should do anything, just that it's a retarded thread that won't help anyone. which it is.

Though obviously not below your interest.

Then again. You really don't seem to have much of a life do you.

And before you come back with "You're the one who made this thread."

At least I waste my time with things that I think are worthwhile.

You waste your time spamming and flaming on thing's you think aren't worthwhile.

So to reiterate.

Get a life.

Drollive

CA, not only do I want to join the helping crew, but I have a problem. For CA, Stav, and Froad only.

I'm in a band, and one of the members, let's call him Dan, isn't pulling his weight. Dan's been my friend for a long time, and he says he's getting better (he's been saying that for a while now), but I'm just not seeing it. Should I give Dan another chance, or start looking for a replacement for Dan?

Last edited:

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
lol LIES

Bcuz u sux

Well that's just your personal opinion now isn't it?

Sorry to break it to you but, no one gives a rat's ass what you think. Just let us do our thing, you go spam somthing else... Like my fanclub, you guys seemed to enjoy that last time. ^_^

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

What is this supposed to retort?

You waste your time spamming and flaming on thing's you think aren't worthwhile.
Well that's just your personal opinion now isn't it?

Sorry to break it to you but, no one gives a rat's ass what you think. Just let us do our thing, you go spam somthing else... Like my fanclub, you guys seemed to enjoy that last time. ^_^
i avoid fanclub like a leper's colony.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
No one gives a shit about what you people think, just get off the thread, and shut the hell up...

If all you want to do is flame, gtfo...

By the way, Violent, why do you have your birth date, lying?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yay, does that mean you can help anybody? Well if any of you can, you probably help me w/ a guy problem, since your both guys! Or maybe the other people who joining...wait is it just guys then? Is a girl gonna help you out? Well if she does, I could ask her too, but of course she won't know much (no offense unless she hung around them or experienced what I'm asking or whatever). Then again, I'm not going to flood you w/ all my questions -I'll make sure it's ONE very good problem/question! Then when I get a really good one (well no problem is good but you get what I mean don't you?) I'll come back and ask you guys for help, though I give advice on a regular basis, I don't think the place is here in KHI. Maybe somewhere else where there aren't that much forum members who haven't thought of it yet. =D Well good luck on helping other people! Maybe when I have a problem, this will be something I'll be somewhat optimistic about....but oh well....good luck w/ this thread then!

And btw to V.A., they wanted to post this thread in the first place and if they are willing to and want to help others, LEAVE THEM ALONE and let them do it! Seriously your insults and complainments are only making things worse....I'm SERIOUSLY GLAD they even make this thread because what if I seriously need help? I don't want to go just start a thread all over again and that is something I don't want to do all the time.

Last edited:

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Drollive....YESTERDAY said:
CA, not only do I want to join the helping crew, but I have a problem. For CA, Stav, and Froad only.

I'm in a band, and one of the members, let's call him Dan, isn't pulling his weight. Dan's been my friend for a long time, and he says he's getting better (he's been saying that for a while now), but I'm just not seeing it. Should I give Dan another chance, or start looking for a replacement for Dan?

I love how you all completly ignore the one person who actually asks for help .

bravo .

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

And before you come back with "You're the one who made this thread."

So to reiterate.

Get a life.
How pathetic.

Btw:

http://forums.khinsider.com/help-support/95488-another-problem.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/help-support/95290-annoying-situation.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/help-support/95430-switching-schools.html
http://forums.khinsider.com/help-support/95391-well-decently-strange-problem.html

I love how people who need help ignore this thread. I lol'd.

What you guys don't get is you're making a thread that serves as the same thing as the sub-section itself. What are people going to do, post in here or create their own thread? It's the latter. The disadvantage to one of these types of threads is if say 4 people post their problems, you have people posting rapidly trying to help them one after another. The person asking for help then has to go through posts that has no relevance to his or her own problem just to read advice. On the other hand, if they made their own thread, EVERY post would be related to their problem.

Like I said once before, this thread is stupid. If you love helping people, then there's no need to make a club of sorts because you think you can can help that much more. You're still you, and you're still doing the exact same thing that you were doing prior to this club. Redundant and stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back