• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I Think I Can Help. Ask Me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
It seems like she's testing you V_A. Possibly to see if you have the balls to actually fire her, if you don't do SOMTHING, she'll know that she can keep doing these things without penalty.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
My mother left my father about five years ago, and is now involved with a man no one likes. This man is rude and crude. He treats my mother poorly. Recently he asked my mother whether he could sleep with my older married sister. I think he was joking, but he is very nice to my 15 year-old sister. He waits on her and cuddles her. This strikes me as odd. My little sister loves this guy and will actually go next door to talk to him when he and my mother get into a scuffle. My father has tried to get custody, but my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Now forget it; yo home, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo home, smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Your not actually 13, are you?

Actually you might be able to sue the man for Deformation of Sister, and/or Invasion of Privacy, I believe. That is, if you want to solve it that way. I say you should just not give the man a Christmas present, if you let him think he has has control over you, he'll continue to take advantage of that.

I'll edit post if I think of anything else.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
My mother left my father about five years ago, and is now involved with a man no one likes. This man is rude and crude. He treats my mother poorly. Recently he asked my mother whether he could sleep with my older married sister. I think he was joking, but he is very nice to my 15 year-old sister. He waits on her and cuddles her. This strikes me as odd. My little sister loves this guy and will actually go next door to talk to him when he and my mother get into a scuffle. My father has tried to get custody, but my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Now forget it; yo home, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo home, smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

This will keep me laughing for a long time.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Your not actually 13, are you?

Actually you might be able to sue the man for Deformation of Sister, and/or Invasion of Privacy, I believe. That is, if you want to solve it that way. I say you should just not give the man a Christmas present, if you let him think he has has control over you, he'll continue to take advantage of that.

I'll edit post if I think of anything else.

lol Shad's Help Thread.

Good times, good times.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Ummm. . .. why do I get the feeling I'm not being taken seriosuly. . . . .?

. . . . . . . but it was hilarious.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
hey though this thread maybe useless because we have a section for it but i would like to join, i have helped many people so i would enjoy helping. and though i may sometimes be depressing that is because atm in my life i have a lot things going on and a lot of problems so i'll try my best :)

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I have a problem. You see, I happen to be a manager for a business, and this female employee of mine just revealed an embarrassing secret about me. It seems that she thinks that I might fire her, so she did that as a warning shot, to show what could happen if i fire her. what should i do?
so uh, halp meh

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Helping people with their problems is stupid?

That statement was actually pretty stupid.
No, but making a useless thread like this is. As already state, quite a few people are going to ignore this thread and make their own threads about their problems. People ignore the stickies, so what makes you think they won't ignore this?

Your face is stupid.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah...we have tried helping you, but like I tell everyone else who fails:

You have to help yourself first, after that, we can help you. If you don't fire her, you'll be in that little shell forever, or till she quits. and listen when I say this:

BLACKMAILING IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!! Sue her, if she does...or sue her for threatening to, both are still considered blackmail (I think) anyways, remember that, please, don't come back saying, "So help me!!" cause I'd be outta ideas

and Jay, that's just immature, shut the hell up. Get off the thread if you're not helping, and quit spamming

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
No, but making a useless thread like this is. As already state, quite a few people are going to ignore this thread and make their own threads about their problems. People ignore the stickies, so what makes you think they won't ignore this?

Your face is stupid.
So what if they do ignore this thread? That's their decision. This thread is for helping people that need it, and that is what shall go on in this thread. You have no right to dictate what we should or should not do.

So bottom line is, mind your own business, and we'll mind ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back