• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I Think I Can Help. Ask Me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I posted this because I enjoy helping people. Also I planned on making a bit more of an organized thing go on.

I was thinking that if I got together a group of really helpful individuals we could help and support those who's lives are just as screwed up as ours. I know that there are a lot of reasons to be scared to post in this forum. Some people here are just jerks.

But here you will get help and support only from a team of hand picked individuals.

So far all I've got is Stavy and myself.

But I hope for growth and development.

Give us a chance.

Also, it would be greatly appreciated (should you apply for help) if you would tell us how things went. . .

"We help the helpless."

--Angel

Teh Helpers

Chosen Again

Stavros

Teh Probationary Helpers (Probies)

TheLastKnight

The Froad.

Last edited:
D

Destiny of Sora

I was thinking that if I got together a group of really helpful individuals we could help and support those who's lives are just as screwed up as ours. I know that there are a lot of reasons to be scared to post in this forum. Some people here are just jerks.

I don't get it.

Why should people be afraid on a forum?

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I'll put you two on as Probies. ((you are on probation))

When (and if) people come for help, me and Stav'll consider your answers.

Destiny, there are some big jerks at KHI.

mesmerized

I'd like to see this thread go far. Its a really good idea, however its kinda hard to keep alive seeing there will always be a person who posts an entire thread on whats bothering them. If you get any far with this, I would love to be part of your staff. ^_^

Guile

Yeah, I need help dealing with a pompus prick who thinks he can tell me how I should deal with my life. He's never met me before, but he insists on me telling him what's going on in my life and what I should do about it...

What do I do?

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Yeah, I need help dealing with a pompus prick who thinks he can tell me how I should deal with my life. He's never met me before, but he insists on me telling him what's going on in my life and what I should do about it...

What do I do?
You can't tell people to stay out of your life in the Help & Support forum. If you want your life to remain pathetic, that's your own business.

If you don't want advice, stay out of the thread and don't flame people who are just trying to help.................like Chosen............................ he's like Jesus but without the wine....................well not really.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

What do I do?
wait...seriously...? Just tell him to step off, and get away, I suppose. You never met him?

Although, I don't fully believe it, I hope that helps

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

What do I do?

You can either
A.) Tell him to fcuk off rudely, and tell him to mind his own business or
B.) Nicely tell him that you can handle life on your own, but you appreciate his help.

Take your pick =D

Guile

Yes, you should burn in hell.
You can't tell people to stay out of your life in the Help & Support forum. If you want your life to remain pathetic, that's your own business.

If you don't want advice, stay out of the thread and don't flame people who are just trying to help.................like Chosen............................ he's like Jesus but without the wine....................well not really.
My, such great advice that I can get at this thread! Wow, you guys are really good.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
I have a problem. You see, I happen to be a manager for a business, and this female employee of mine just revealed an embarrassing secret about me. It seems that she thinks that I might fire her, so she did that as a warning shot, to show what could happen if i fire her. what should i do?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I have a problem. You see, I happen to be a manager for a business, and this female employee of mine just revealed an embarrassing secret about me. It seems that she thinks that I might fire her, so she did that as a warning shot, to show what could happen if i fire her. what should i do?
hm...either fire her, or tell your boss so he/she can...That's just pathetic, to be honest...I mean, she willing to do anything like that...

I thought Blackmailing was something like, against some laws?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Like I said, I thought it was against the law...

anyways, you have to stand up to her some time, don't let her push you around like that.

heh, You lying on your profile about your age? It says your 14, How would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back