• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I thaught that Nomura said...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

A while back Nomura said that there will never be spin-off's of the KH series, KH is Sora's story. So then how are they going to incorperate sora into a game taking place 10 years beforehand. also if im not mistaken sora was 14 in KH. so maybe at some point we see sora's birth in this game. also i just read that something similar to the card system will be used...that completely put me off this game. ill play it now for story reasons but other then that I think its a crappy battle system and they better only use it for the handhelds. this is about BBS by the way. Also ive missed alot of info and i kinda dont know whos who. does anybody have a good page where i can learn each of the peoples names.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Wait, the new card system is still different from CoM one. It goes near of Re:CoM and KH2 gameplay. I expect a lot of it.

And Nomura's word are not gold. He change often of mind.

Charlie K

Back in Business
No Nomaru never said that. BBS is going to be LIKE the card system, not exactly, Sora will be four in the game, and please go to the link in my sig, it'll help you out alot.

I was beaten...Darn.

deepdive

Website
thefenrir.deviantart.com
Yea, Nomura does change his mind quite often xD haha

But judging from the scans of Birth by Sleep, the command menu looks more similar to KHII's command menu. So obviously it isn't exactly like the card system in Chain of Memories (which wasn't all bad in my opinion).

enygma

i am %100 sure nomura said this is sora's story, im looking for a link now. thanx for the link to the thread i think i've figured out whos who.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
So then how are they going to incorperate sora into a game taking place 10 years beforehand. also if im not mistaken sora was 14 in KH. so maybe at some point we see sora's birth in this game

o_O
Sora will be four in BbS I highly doubt we'll see him being born at age four. I know the KH universe is odd, but I don't think it is that odd.

But, anyways, Sora will be in the game. Terra sees him playing with Riky on beach at the Destiny Islands. Even if its just a small role, Sora will be incorporated into the story. Besides, this story is neccesary for understanding Sora's future journey in KHIII.

does anybody have a good page where i can learn each of the peoples names.

I can just tell you here.

Terra - The large, muscled, brown haired guy. He is a Keyblade apprentice. His master sent him two of his fellow apprentices to find Master Xehanort and his apprentice after they mysteriously disappered. Worlds we've seen him at: The Gathering Place, Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands, Snow White World, Sleeping Beauty World, Cinderella World

Ven - The Roxas look-alike. He is a Keyblade apprentice. His master sent him two of his fellow apprentices to find Master Xehanort and his apprentice after they mysteriously disappered. He's also left handed. Worlds we've seen him at: The Gathering Place, Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, Cinderella World, Olympus Coliseum, Agrbah

Aqua - The blue haired female. We know very little information about her, except that she fights Master Xehanort along with Terra and Ven in the secret ending. Her armor somehow ends up in Xemnas' possession.

Mickey Mouse - His role is undetermined in the game. In BbS he wields the Star Seeker Keyblade. He has been seen rescuing Ven from the Dark Soldier. He has also been seen with Yen Sid and Donald.

Master Xehanort - The creepy old man wearing Xehanort's Heartless' clothes. He and his apprentice mysteriously disappear one day, causing another Keyblade Master to send Terra, Ven, and (whoever the third apprentice is) to find him.

Dark Soldier - He appears to be Master Xehanort's apprentice. His true identidy is not known.

Last edited:

Kairiangel

No Nomaru never said that. BBS is going to be LIKE the card system, not exactly, Sora will be four in the game, and please go to the link in my sig, it'll help you out alot.

I was beaten...Darn.

He will be 5 cause BBS is 10 years before KH2 and 9 years before KH1!
Why is it that us Diclonius's never change our minds:confused: oh well!

deepdive

Website
thefenrir.deviantart.com
I believe that that article is referring to KHIII, which would make sense only if Sora is the protagonist.

BBS isn't centered around Sora as much, but rather leads to Sora's future journey and probably will answer a lot of questions.

Y

Yannis

A while back Nomura said that there will never be spin-off's of the KH series, KH is Sora's story. So then how are they going to incorperate sora into a game taking place 10 years beforehand. also if im not mistaken sora was 14 in KH. so maybe at some point we see sora's birth in this game. also i just read that something similar to the card system will be used...that completely put me off this game. ill play it now for story reasons but other then that I think its a crappy battle system and they better only use it for the handhelds. this is about BBS by the way. Also ive missed alot of info and i kinda dont know whos who. does anybody have a good page where i can learn each of the peoples names.

Nomura doesnt care if you just pay him your piece of BBS. And wait for my PM in couple of mins ;)

enygma

I believe that that article is referring to KHIII, which would make sense only if Sora is the protagonist.

BBS isn't centered around Sora as much, but rather leads to Sora's future journey and probably will answer a lot of questions.

I believe that atricle probably came out right after the Secret vid from KH2 made its rounds of the net. when everybody was assuming it was KH3 and nobody knew about BBS, coded or...the..other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back