• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I swear, I have the weirdest dreams.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SoulXaldin

Awards
So, get this: I just had a dream last night where there was this whole underground community of people underneath some sort of school. And in this community, there were members of these forums there. Of course, I don’t know how of any of you look like, so it was just random people with like name tags and stuff. I think I remember seeing Taochan and Spockanort as head honchos there (I kind know how those 2 look like). I don’t remember much after that, aside from like a drinking water fountain that started to flood and I had to swim back to that community. What was that all about?

Nesster

Website
www.twitter.com
That's pretty funny. I used to have dreams about members of a forum I used to frequent a lot. There was a post pic of yourself thread so I guess I knew what most of the people I was friends with looked like and they popped up in my dreams every now and then.

Noivern

Awards
So an underground town/bunker followed by a flood? sounds like you've been playing fallout and bioshock :eek:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Dude I just had a nutty one last night. It was about my old roommate, a crack in my new phone’s screen (paranoia?), and in some state I’ve never been too (Arkansaw?). I woke up and quickly grabbed my phone and everything was fine. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's like some type of anime where everyone's trapped at a school and mysterious hijinks ensue.

I've never had a dream yet where site members appear. The last notable one I had was the RWBY character Roman Torchwich being kidnapped by Smash Bros. Not invited. Kidnapped, and I was trying to rescue him, but the dream ended after I started chasing the Smash Bros. van.

SoulXaldin

Awards
It's like some type of anime where everyone's trapped at a school and mysterious hijinks ensue.

I've never had a dream yet where site members appear. The last notable one I had was the RWBY character Roman Torchwich being kidnapped by Smash Bros. Not invited. Kidnapped, and I was trying to rescue him, but the dream ended after I started chasing the Smash Bros. van.

You’ve know it’s a problem when Smash Bros. begins to invade your conscience lol.

G00fysMyN4m3

So I had a crazy dream where I was in daybreak town, and a couple of unversed attacked me.... but unlucky me was not a keyblade wielder and the unversed killed me. But right after the final blow hit me I woke up... Nd that got me thinking. What happens if the unversed kill someone? Does that person become an unversed (I know they are created from extreme negative emotion and are generated from vanitas but I think being killed is a pretty powerful negative emotion) or do they become a heartless (I know a heartless is formed when the heart is extracted from the person and in turn is also creating a nobody) or do they just straight up die?

Collettegarcia

My boyfriend wished me good night with this picture, no surprise that I had a weird dream afterwords:oops::ROFLMAO:

Back