• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I still say DDD was the worst game of this entire series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
And now I have to unfortunately deal with it again. Good god. The worst KH game easily, even worse than KH2 and KH 358/2 Days. Even KH 358/2 Days was more enjoyable. They really jumped the shark with KH DDD, and made the story just unbelievably stupid. Such a shame. It was going so great with the way they handled BBS' story, and then they pull out that time traveling crap, and then the whole the horcruxes Voldemort style. "13 Xehanort's"

Smh. I will never forget it. Of course my curiosity will still want me to buy KHIII because I've waited oh so long, but I don't have any high expectations. Not after what KHDDD did and how it's taken Nomura over 10 years for KHIII.

• Love
Reactions: Ree

Muke

whatever
Awards
I liked DDD. Also, how about elaborating why you think it's the worst game?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Please tell me why you HAVE TO deal with it again?
In my head, there's this Yakuza-guy standing right next to you, gun pointed at you and calmly saying: "Play, motherfucker. Play or you're dead."

Why don't you just....like...not play it if you don't want to?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Please tell me why you HAVE TO deal with it again?
In my head, there's this Yakuza-guy standing right next to you, gun pointed at you and calmly saying: "Play, motherfucker. Play or you're dead."

Why don't you just....like...not play it if you don't want to?

Don't antagonize him, he dies this all the time, mostly still behaving like it's 2010 still.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Nothing's funnier when KHtards go crazy just because one dislikes a game. Get over yourselves. I don't have to explain why I dislike a game actually. Here's a quick and easy reason why I didn't like KH DDD:

The story sucked. End of.

Don't antagonize him, he dies this all the time, mostly still behaving like it's 2010 still.

Still stalking me years later huh? 25 years old...LOL

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, I'm so fucking crazy right now. Guess what? I didn't like 3D's story either. But I don't act like a five-year-old pretending anyone in the world forces me to play it.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yeah, I'm so fucking crazy right now. Guess what? I didn't like 3D's story either. But I don't act like a five-year-old pretending anyone in the world forces me to play it.
So I'm a 5 year old because I'm voicing my opinion that I don't like KH 3D? Interesting. Hey, I don't like peanut butter either. Gonna cry and moan because I don't like that either? Get over yourself.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
So I'm a 5 year old because I'm voicing my opinion that I don't like KH 3D? Interesting. Hey, I don't like peanut butter either. Gonna cry and moan because I don't like that either? Get over yourself.

Are you able to read?
I said you act like a five-year-old by saying you're forced to play it. Tell me who's forcing you. I'm quite interested.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You don't like dream drop distance. That's great, that's fine. But no one is making you suffer through it. Save your money and watch the super short Back Cover and 0.2 episode on YouTube and guess what! By doing this you never have to deal with Dream Drop Distance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back