• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I still don't skip the cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Does any one else not skip the cutscenes in KH 1FM despite the ability to do so? I don't know there just something that seems weird to me about doing it; I spent over a dozen playthrough's in that game so maybe I'm just used to it by now.

Just wondering if anyone else does this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm skipping them in my Japanese copy for my speedster run, but not in my English copy for my Proud run. BTW, did you want to get an award for having 1.5?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to skip them for the Speedster trophy but otherwise I enjoy watching them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've only skipped them twice so far simply because scene skip was something I wanted kh1 to have above all else. Plus the scenes I skipped where ones I had already seen since I died fighting the camera. >3>

Gonzales95

Awards
I'm probably only going to skip them on the Speedster playthrough (even though cutscene time apparently doesn't count). Other than that, I haven't played KH1 in about 4/5 years, and I haven't played CoM (on the GBA) for about 7. Being European we never got the PS2 version, and even though I have a DS I could never be bothered with Days for some reason.

Kevin Perez

The trophies really don't call my attention as much they do for others, so I will most certainly not skip any cut scenes and will take my sweet ass time to relive Kingdom Hearts all over again more than decade later......Well, the only cut scenes I plan to skip will be the "Kari.....Kari's inside me" and Riku referring to Sora as Princess in addressing Kairi. My God, that was nerve-wracking to watch the same scene over and over again leading to boss fight.

soraalam1

The only time I would ever skip a scene is if I died and am retrying a fight. If you just skip scenes in your normal, relaxed playthrough, you must be in it only for the gameplay, which is not the full experience of the HD collection.

Santiago

I only skip if it's a cutscene that comes before a boss battle that I've lost to. No point in rewatching them every time you restart the fight imo.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I also noticed the old skip function to be completely absent here. It used to have short transitions just before the re-fights.

State

Awards
I don't have the game, but if I had, I wouldn't skip the cutscenes, no, on the contrary, I would let them run to admire their beautiful remagining. <3

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The option to skip is there.
The desire to is not.

Perhaps if I'm gonna go for the 15 hour trophy, sure. But right now, I'm just reliving Kingdom Hearts once again.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I've been skipping a lot of the Disney scenes tbh, like the scene with Alice on Trial. I do stay for the scenes involving the greater plot, such as Jafar and Maleficent's discussion about the Keyhole, Hades and Cloud, etc.

The main story is what I'm here for lmao

Aragem

I can't skip the cutscenes because the story is just too good to skip. However, if I'm having trouble with a boss fight, then I will skip the cutscene just to get to the fight, especially if I've seen it several times before being able to beat the boss.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I never ever skip cut scenes while playing KH. I played BBS three times through (as in TAV and Final Episode three times each) and I never once skipped. I love the KH cut scenes.

Only time I ever skip is if I die repeatedly at a boss. I'll also be skipping them for the speedster trophy just so I can blaze through that play through as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back