• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I started hanging out with a girl but she smokes weed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

She seems to like me, and says that she wants to quit and compliments me, smiles when I am around. I do not think that it is love , but I think she wants a descent friend . Her drug problem is serious though, she always goes to hang out with other friends, and do you know what....drugs.

I would like to spend time with her but I cant compete with her addiction , or pleasure to weed.

Should I forget about her, or should I keep trying to help her?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Is it just weed?

If she really wants to quit, maybe you could try to help her, but it really depends on if you're willing to do it or not, and if she really is willing to give it up.

Weed isn't the worst drug out there though, alot of people smoke it, It's not as addictive as nicotine.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
How much do you care about her? If her addiction really is that bad and you really want to spend some more time with her, then help her out. Someone's going to have to if it's as serious as you say.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, if she's really willing to quit, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to successfully help her out. As previously mentioned, weed isn't all that addicting, physically, so if you can help her overcome the psychological (and social) need for it, you'll be good to go. Another thing to consider is her friends...my guess would be that the only reason she's still smoking pot is because of them. If this is the case, I would stop focussing on the weed so much, and try to usher her into your group of friends. Then she won't feel like she'll be condemned if she gives up drugs.

Trag

Bronze Member
Start smoking weed with her. Life will be good. A biddy who smokes weed with you, nice.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah I agree. Smoke it with her. You'll probably get in her pants fastest and it's one hell of a time. Go for it pussy.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I say she's a bad influence and to not get too involved, but all the potheads here will try to convince you otherwise. You could try to help her quit.
Drugs are usually a sign that someone doesn't understand the fact that they don't need to do something highly-illegal to get any pleasure out of life.

Just my opinion, though.
Take it as is.

C

Colours

I think you should tell her about your friendship with her, that way, she can
get some help. Maybe then she'll try to stop and recognize that you were
there with her.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
If she wants to get rid of her weed addiction, be there to help her. Try to help her and do whatever's best, if all fail, yeah, you should forgive her. But don't give up so easily and keep trying to help her! You can do it! Good luck with this weed situation!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It all depends on how you feel about her. If you feel that you truly like her, keep trying to help her quit doing drugs. That is only if you feel that she truly likes you and wants to quit.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't suggest for you start to smoking too, but I think that her preferences shouldn't bother you as long as she's a decent person.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Don't judge it as being terrible until you've tried it.

If you really care about her, you'll try to see things from her perspective.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well, you could try to get her to stop smoking.

Or you could ignore the fact that she does.

Trag

Bronze Member
Don't listen to the kid above, you shouldn't try to change someone's lifestyle if that's what they like to do.

fireflame

If she is serious about quitting, then try to help her. But if it turns out that she is just saying that just to impress you or if she doesn't quit then ditch her

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You should really get her to quit. Its going to end up being bad for your relationship.

Swag

Young King
Am I the only one who laughs/gets a little aggravated when people call weed "drugs"? I mean, technically, it is considered a "drug", but it's FAR less dangerous than all the other real drugs. How can a plant, that isn't even physically addictive, be a "drug"? SMH.

Anyway, just talk to her about why she smokes and/or started smoking. There's two different kinds of smokers, those, like myself, that smoke because they like it and they want to, and made the decision to do so on their own; then there are those who smoke because they think it's "cool", or to "fit in", and because they feel they have to smoke to deal with the bullshit in their lives that, when taken a good look at, isn't really that much out of the ordinary.

If she's the second one, try to get her to quit. If the first, just deal with it, cuz if yall are really just friends she ain't goin stop for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back