• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i start school tomorrow!no!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
where did my summer go?giv it back!i will fight u for it!geez i hate school.i had to go to a 5 hour long oreintation and only got the last hour to go thoerugh my schedule.i didnt though.so i dont know where im going.but i got my student id(im going to be a freshman tomorrow)so i can use that to play pool so im good

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
lol@u.

have you matured at all? I am thriteen and I actually look foward to school. Not in a nerd way, in a social esque way. The homework and stuff still sucks as always. GET MOAR FRIENDZ

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That's bad, and okay at the same time. Good thing I don't go back till September 7th. But you should be happy, I guess. School is boring most of the time, but at least you don't have to worry about School starting up, because it has already started for you, while everybody else who is not in school yet would be complaining about not being ready yet. Since you are about to start school, you would adjust to it, and not worry about it. While everyone else would be complaining about going back.

slinky

One Step at A Time
join the club besides ur bad luck with friends and skipping ur chance to see ur classes i kind of feel the same way the summer went by quick

and i dispise you cause ur school has a pool table -_-

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
where did my summer go?

You wasted it. =D

High School is much better than Junior High. Trust me. It's hard to explain, but the overall feel of it is different, but in a much better way.

That's just me, but it could be different for you. High School is either something you love or hate. Just be yourself, and concentrate, and you'll have a good time. Yes, there's a lot of homework, but still, concentrate. These are some of the most important years in your education.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
No difference to me, I just lose between 6-8 hours of free time. I just know i'll be in tech and thinking "And to think I could be doing something more constructive right now. Like watching TV!" At least I'm getting rid of all of my tech credits this year.

But at least I get to pwn mormon idiots. : D

Oh, and I start tomorrow. Already set my alarm for 5 A.M.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Lol school is fun during high school years. Pick your own courses, it's just so awesome.

Art, Media studies, media arts, programming, that's what schools all about xD But even more so, the best time is the 1 hour break at noon with your friends Dx

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Pedo said:
Lol school is fun during high school years. Pick your own courses, it's just so awesome.

Art, Media studies, media arts, programming, that's what schools all about xD But even more so, the best time is the 1 hour break at noon with your friends Dx
Yeah, it's fun when you actually get to pick some nice courses to study. My school sure as hell never heard of programming or any sort of media class. Besides the crappy mandatory curriculum, we get to pick the o so fun "Business Communication" or "Typing". O joy. Nice choices, eh?
Psh, one hour break? 45 minutes is so much more kickass while waiting 20 minutes to get our "lunch"

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The Freshmen year is the only High School year where you don't get to choose as many classes. You still get to choose like two electives, but you don't really get much freedom until you're a Junior/Senior. At least that's how it is with my school.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh boo hoo. Who gives a damn? Suck it up and pull your head out of your ass. Clearly you need way MORE school than eight hours. You can't even type or put a sentence together correctly.

Pay attention this year. Maybe you won't get held back.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
xCursedXRebellionx said:
Something
Well it's not exactly two choices. I forgot to mention that we can choose to learn Microsoft Word but it didn't feel like it was worth mentioning. I'm pretty sure the choices seniors have are limited as well.
I already know what the school pisses the high taxes we pay off on but I felt inclined to respond to Pedo's post.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well not at my high school. My freshmen year was just yuck.. My school is broke, we don't get to pick classes at all. We have no electives. Almost no field trips. If we somehow go on field trips it is only 2 hours long, we have to wear uniforms anyway. Lunch is terrible most of the time. My school has abestos. My school is also kind of run down. Heat don't work. I don't care if I ever go back, but I have to in about 2 weeks or so.

I just hope that my sophmore year is better.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh boo hoo. Who gives a damn? Suck it up and pull your head out of your ass. Clearly you need way MORE school than eight hours. You can't even type or put a sentence together correctly.

Pay attention this year. Maybe you won't get held back.

whats ur problem.most of ur posts put sumbody donw.geez.get a life

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
My problem is readingt pathetic dribble because morons don't wanna go back to school. Don't whine, shove it up your ass and grow up.

You're telling me to get a life when out of two pages you just quote me? I'm bored and I get on here between work and when I'm off. Take your little bitching somewhere else. Or someone else. I'm sure there are many other idiots who you can share with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back