• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I spy Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
braig.png

Well, actually I'm not really sure.
But unless I'm mistaken, the character I circled there hasn't been seen before. And he looks to have long black hair so it very well could be Braig. ;D

Awkward Squid

*whips out magnifying glass*

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've officially found Waldo. If you threw his hair in a pony tail and slapped an eyepatch on him...he'd look pretty similar to Xigbar....

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It kind of looks like him or it could be a picture of Master Eraqus. It might not be him though. My computer's graphics are pretty bad, so it is a pretty good chance that it isn't him.

Guilded.Raven

My guess is Braig. Meep. Anyways, it would be interesante to see post-accident-or-tiger-attack Braig/Xigbar. Coolio.

Tiger attack? lol, that would be funny... (not that I hate Xigbar or anything...)

Honestly, it looks like Briag to me. Guess we'll have to wait....

But quite frankly, I wish we didn't have to. MY CURIOSITY FOR THIS GAME IS EATING AWAY AT ME!:23:

Aria

braver by the minute
That does look like Braig *excitement* Nice find.

DJFirewolf

If it is Braig, the fact that he's featured on here makes it seem pretty important IMO. The one next to Cinderella doesn't look like Zexion at all. I thought it was Yuffie, and then I realized what game this was. I wonder who it could be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back