• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I spy Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
That being Braig is obvious to me.

I'm more interested in that huge shadow of a man on Terra's other side.

Or am I seeing things?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Judging solely by his positioning in that image, I'm gonna guess that's Master Number 3, the one yet to be revealed. >.>

what is this? "hate on the person who thinks difrently from everyone else" day?

*points* Nobody hated on me at all. And... Prince Philip as he appears in the game has a distinctive hair swoosh that the guy in the scan doesn't have, so I'm assuming that's why everybody's being so blunt about it.
275px-Philip.png

If anyone other than Braig, he reminds me a bit of Prince Charming.
Prince_Charming.png

I'm still sitting on my "He's the third Master" position most heavily, though. >>;

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think its Philip. The unknown man doesn't have that curly fringe of his and he has black hair and looks nothing like Philip.

EDIT: I think we should call him 'Long Haired Scarf Man' LHSM for short until Braig is reveal but I prefer sticking it to Braig. : /

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If it was Braig why didnt they tell us about him. It seems that it wont hurt anything since we have already seen him.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If it was Braig why didnt they tell us about him. It seems that it wont hurt anything since we have already seen him.

There's going to be more scans coming out soon, it's not unlikely that they would show off Radiant Garden.

Since there's usually always two worlds revealed per month, we'll likely see Disney Town and something else.

Absent axel

Well i can see he looks alike to xigbar so it must be braig, whats up with the orange scarf though? Shouldn't it be a purple ribbon thing or whatever?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Google Translate

There's a new post on FF Reunion, and though I can't read Japanese, I used Google translate, and I think it says something about Braig in the new issue of V Jump.

(I guess this was already brought up in another thread, oh well.)

Last edited:

Liege

I'm more interested in that huge shadow of a man on Terra's other side.

Or am I seeing things?

That would be Vanitas.

There's going to be more scans coming out soon, it's not unlikely that they would show off Radiant Garden.

Since there's usually always two worlds revealed per month, we'll likely see Disney Town and something else.

Radiant-Garden was already hinted/teased in the previous-issue of V-Jump ("Here's a clue: the place where [Ansem] and his Apprentices reside."). Disney-Town is the other featured-World, obviously, which should also include confirmation of Disney-Castle.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
When I saw this, I almost squealed in excitement. It does look like Braig, yes, but why he's wearing similar/same clothes to AtW baffles me a little bit. Perhaps Braig had a special position at that time? He did something important? I know he was an apprentice and all that, but Nomura did say to keep an eye on Braig. Nevertheless, I can't wait until next week for the revealing of the real Braig. I have a feeling he's been kept back for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back