• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I spy Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
it looks like Braig but after examining it
it looks like he has his hair loose (not in a ponytail)
also he doesnt have eyepatch
he doesnt have the scar
but all those i said can be changed during BBS
but the thing that gives me second doubts that this is Braig is hair isnt grayish
but maybe that can also be explained in BBS
it might have connection to Terra=Xehanort

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
nah i dont see braig i see more Vanitas though i doubt its him too

On addition to what Nocturne said, I doubt they'd show Vantias' face this early, even in that picture. Even after revealing VAT's master and a few of the original apprentices, Vantias' face is still unknown, despite the fact we've heard his voice. I personally think they might be saving it for the game, but I could be wrong. I mean, look at TAV's master and the Unverses..

αsiя

space coke
This is a ten year difference. Braig could be about 30 during Birth by Sleep, and from 30 to 40, you can easily grow some gray.

yea but i read in the KH timeline that somewhere after 1 year after BBS
thats when Xehanort and the rest turned into heartless and nobodies
and i remember hearing that nobodies dont age
so either Braig was on the peak of becoming old or thats not Braig

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Some people start growing gray hair as early as thirty, if not earlier. Maybe, his hair started becoming gray after Ven, Terra, and Aqua saw him and the trademark gray streaks formed sometime after that and before Xehanort and co became a bunch of heartless and nobodies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
This is a ten year difference. Braig could be about 30 during Birth by Sleep, and from 30 to 40, you can easily grow some gray.
Birth by sleep is 10 years before KH1, but Braig gave himself to darkness 9 years before KH1 along with the other students of Ansem The Wise. So whatever caused the hair color change either happened during Birth by sleep or during that one year. Unless when he turned into a heartless he's body became effected by some outside force, much similar to that of Xehanort.

l33tm4n24

man, what happened to Terra's 3 pronged design blade, with different guard? It better be a uograde or something like that. That new one looks retarded!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
man, what happened to Terra's 3 pronged design blade, with different guard? It better be a uograde or something like that. That new one looks retarded!!
It's another form of the same Keyblade, don't worry.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, Terra and Aqua's Keyblades have a different design from their usual ones, though it makes me wonder why Ven doesn't get a new design. Maybe he did, and I just didn't notice...

Looking at the possible Braig pic, I am suddenly reminded of Laguna from FFVIII.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Judging solely by his positioning in that image, I'm gonna guess that's Master Number 3, the one yet to be revealed. >.>

It might be Braig, though I don't see why he'd be so special as to get his own spot on the page right near both Erauqs and Xehanort.

Carrah

Website
www.youtube.com
Judging solely by his positioning in that image, I'm gonna guess that's Master Number 3, the one yet to be revealed. >.>

It might be Braig, though I don't see why he'd be so special as to get his own spot on the page right near both Erauqs and Xehanort.

Well, Nomura did mention that Braig played a bigger part in this game than the other Apprentices. Except for maybe Xehanort, but that's kind of a given.

Ixbran

to me personaly, it looks more like Prince Philip, from the sleeping beauty stage

Ixbran

Please be a troll.

Now thats just Rude!

i am just stating what i think i see.

to alot of people it looks like Braig, but being the big disney fan that i am, to ME he looks more like Prince PHilip.

if you dont like what i am saying then ignor it, dont go insulting me by calling me a Troll:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back