• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I see your tomfoolery, I raise you my finger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Peeper

I'm here to commit wankery, invite ho yay for my own personal amusement, and very possibly breech the fourth wall with my penis.

I'm generally a very outspoken person, and I'm the first person to call bullshit in the most stupid of situations. I come off as trollish at times due to my very blunt personality.

My personal motto is, flattery takes too damn long. And lieing is too much work.

I don't say anything unless I mean it or I'm being sarcastic.

So, I'm more or less a very stand-offish person, but people say that once you get to know me I'm very nice.

The reasons above are why I haven't used a forum in three years, so it may take me some time to get back in to the swing of things.

L&DL:

• I love asscreed
  • I love Wolfen Crest
  • I hated FXIII
  • I bet my left buttcheek I get banned for my foul language
  • This thread title is used for every first forum post
  • The 'F' key on my keyboard is glitchy
  • I abuse punctuation marks
  • I enjoy ranting
  • I enjoy drawing poorly crafted fatheaded chibis
  • I have mommy issues
  • I didn't much care for 358/2 Days
  • I love hot moms
  • I love leaving negative criticism in the FF section on FF.net
  • I like Supernatural
  • I'm fat and I'm totally cool with that
  • I can't write worth a damn
  • I love this douche -> s1eyeballs
  • I also love this douche ->
    20100408054348%21Character_icon.PNG

I'm sure that I could write more stuff that no one cares about, but anyway hello. I look forward to many days of lurking in your spam and spoiler sections.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You seem... interesting.

You should probably go read the FAQ, though...

Peeper

You seem... interesting.

You should probably go read the FAQ, though...

My mom says that interesting is a friendly word for insane.

I have read your Faq.

Anyone ever tell you people that your server lags like a 90yr old man with a broken leg, overdosing on oxycodone? Or that it's busier than Bill Clinton in a brothel full of fat chicks?

αsiя

space coke
Please tell me you're the one who will bring light to this forum.

Adventure Time ftw!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
To me, 'interesting' means you can actually make someone want to read your long posts. o3o

Anywho, cussing around here isn't really 'bad' unless you do it profusely [for example, a sentence composed almost entirely of different variations of b*tch, c*nt, f*cker, sh*t, and etc.].

Also, we expect there to be harsh criticism on a majority of games spoken of around here. owo It's just... normal netiquette in places like this.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
you and i, my friend, will get along just fine

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm here to commit wankery, invite ho yay for my own personal amusement, and very possibly breech the fourth wall with my penis.

I'm generally a very outspoken person, and I'm the first person to call bullshit in the most stupid of situations. I come off as trollish at times due to my very blunt personality.

My personal motto is, flattery takes too damn long. And lieing is too much work.

So, I'm more or less a very stand-offish person, but people say that once you get to know me I'm very nice.

The reasons above are why I haven't used a forum in three years, so it may take me some time to get back in to the swing of things.

L&DL:

• I love asscreed
  • I love Wolfen Crest
  • I hated FXIII
  • I enjoy ranting
  • I love hot moms
I'm sure that I could write more stuff that no one cares about, but anyway hello. I look forward to many days of lurking in your spam and spoiler sections.

Just who the hell are you supposed to be? Me? I'm the only me around here. You can just be you, but you can't be me.

Just do what you do, but not as me.

Peeper

Just who the hell are you supposed to be? Me? I'm the only me around here. You can just be you, but you can't be me.

Just do what you do, but not as me.
I was almost sure that we agreed to disagree in the essence of fairplay. The hive does not promote individuality, nor does it suggest that we quest in search of it.

The hive exists for one reason and one reason alone. To put noobs in their place and make a point in the most offensive and yet detached way possible.

We are of the hive.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was almost sure that we agreed to disagree in the essence of fairplay. The hive does not promote individuality, nor does it suggest that we quest in search of it.

The hive exists for one reason and one reason alone. To put noobs in their place and make a point in the most offensive and yet detached way possible.

We are of the hive.

I think I don't hate you.

Nomura needs to be put in his place. You in?

Z

Zulkir

L&DL:

• I love asscreed
  • I love Wolfen Crest
  • I hated FXIII
  • I enjoy ranting
  • I enjoy drawing poorly crafted fatheaded chibis
  • I have mommy issues
  • I love hot moms
  • I love leaving negative criticism in the FF section on FF.net
  • I like Supernatural
  • I'm fat and I'm totally cool with that
  • I can't write worth a damn

wqvotu.jpg

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I like you already. You'll fit in just fine around here with the rest of us.

Back