• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I see Nobodies!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
I just have a question about Riku. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that only those who lost their hearts like Sora and Kairi can actually see their nobodies, right? Well I'm confused about Riku, if only Sora and Kairi can see their nobodies, why is it that Riku can see them too? I know he lost his heart to darkness but never had a nobody. Why is that?:confused:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
i think that only when they fuse with their heartless counterparts, can they not be seen. as for the part at the end, before you fight the really long boss battle, riku waits cause he knows theyre talking with their nobodies, since they both glowed a blue light

I don't know it looked like he sees them but he doesn't say anything cause I guess what you said. What about Riku talking to Namine in CoM? Sorry if this question is kinda of nab I'm still trying to figure out the pieces even after beating the game five times.;) Especially those long reports.:confused:

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
i think that only when the nobody fuses with the heartless or the person that made the nobody, can they not be seen by noone else except that person, so i havent finished CoM yet, but i think that namine didnt fuse with her heartless/person yet so thats why he can see her. yea that sounded right:)

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Ok...I kinda got it. Here's another question, but don't flame me, I know Zexion created the Riku Replica right? Well you don't think that he's Riku's nobody without the x in it? Kind of like Namine.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think nobodies can be seen by any person. The term that nobodies don't really exist, meaning that they were created in a way that was unlikely and was not supposed to happen. They are also just empty shells, so they are not really alive or dead. But anyway where did you find that nobodies can only be seen by people like Sora and Kairi?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SharinganBlue said:
Ok...I kinda got it. Here's another question, but don't flame me, I know Zexion created the Riku Replica right? Well you don't think that he's Riku's nobody without the x in it? Kind of like Namine.

No. Vexen created Riku Replica. Riku has no nobody because Riku's body and soul was never casted off so a nobody was never created. Riku did manage to get his body back and become whole again though.

Riku replica is not even a real thing. It is just a puppet that is fake and does not have any real emotion. Remeber that Vexen fought the Real Riku in Chain of Memories and collected data from him. After that he was able to use his experiments to create a fake but similar Version of Riku that wielded Darkness freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back