• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I saw sora Riku and kairi at sakura con in april :3 lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
I just thought this was cool and I didnt have time to post it eairlyer this year (mostly because I forgot)
SakuraCon2010004.jpg

SakuraCon2010021.jpg
:p

Wheels

I like the Keyblades

But yeah, I've seen better just recently. The creepiest thing though was their group's Kairi had the same name as me. I was cosplaying Aqua, and we were just like 'O_O That's...really weird. And awesome! Now we have to have a photo of you two together!' XD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
All the Keyblades are good looking except for Bond of Flames (that's what it's called right? :sweatdrop:) because it looks strangly like a paper cut-out IMO. The cosplay in the second picture doesn't look bad though.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I want a Keyblade :(
Can you purchase those, or do people just make them?

Both. Some people make there own for their cosplay and others make them to sell.

Wheels

I want a Keyblade :(
Can you purchase those, or do people just make them?

Like Ruran said, you can buy them, and you can make them. I plan on trying to make either Rainfell or Rain Storm eventually.(Probably Rain Storm, as it's simpler and has a solid backing piece unlike Rainfell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back