• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I really need help....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora/brave

Alright, well there was this girl, and we became friends for a little bit, (because we both love anime) then I told her I liked her and she just stopped talking to me from their and it's been about 2-3 months... and i can't stand it! i really need advice on how to get her to be my friend again.. :( :(

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
2-3 months? Jesus did you miss the boat. If you wanted to take action the safe period would have been 2 weeks. So unless you're usually around her alot, you're stuffed.

But if she stopped talking to you after you expressed your feelings, then she isn't worth it. She doesn't value your friendship, otherwise she would have let you down gently and continued talking to you or she would have gone out with you. Neither of that happened, therefore she isn't worth it. I've been through this situation. You may think that she is worth it and continue to tell yourself that, but along the line you'll find the truth.

Ignore her. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back