• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I really need help!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I can't beat Riku. I have already read the guide, but I don't think, that it works. In KH, I was superp with the keyblade, but the battle-system in that gameboy-game dosn't fit me very good. Do any one have a better way of beating him, or do i have to quit playing the game and just read about what happens?

Sora22

Riku IV is by far the hardest boss in KH: CoM, it took me about three times to finally nail him! You just need to be at a pretty high level and have some good level attack cards, and a lot of health(about 400HP will do). It is a very good idea to bring along a Curaga sleight and put it at the end of your deck. And by all means, bring a few zero cards to break his Dark Aura attack! It is very brutal! I also used the Oogie Boogie enemy card, and the Card Soldier enemy card, the Oogie Boogie Card regenerates health while you are fighting, and the Card Soldier card makes your attack swings a lot faster! (which doesn't give Riku much time to counterattack!) And if that doesn't work you may need to go level up and look for better attack cards! :D

P.S. Just don't give up! :)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
i beat him on the first try :) but im stuck on axel door cause i dont have a blue one card
(LOL)

panda luver

dang this took me forever to beat too. have atleast 4 zero cards at the end of ur deck along with 4 healing cards. plus have 7 or higher attack cards and card soldier to make ur attack cards faster. i defeated him with 560 hp and a level sumwhere around 70 (im not really good but im not bad either)

vaporstrips

try getting stronger cards from the moogles it's easy to get 0 cards and 7+ cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back