• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I (probably won't) Draw the Kanto Pokedex?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
As the title suggests, I'm going to try and draw the Kanto Pokedex. Idk if this is something that I'll see thru until the end, but hey don't count on it lol. I wanna do Kanto first for obvious reasons, but I may do the 3rd Gen. starters because (well you know, the remakes come out next month). I'll try to go in order, but I may not. I may not do Mega Evolutions yet, but maybe. These aren't going to be perfect and I am using Sugimori's images as reference for these. So if you think that the light and shadow is off, like I said not gonna be perfect and maybe it's not me but Ken lol.

(If the image is too big for the screen I will make a smaller version)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This doesn't count and was done back in February or March (Maybe April?) but hey it's pokemanz so who cares.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: I (probably won't) Draw the Kanto Pokedex!?

I really didn't want to post until I had finished Ivysaur but oh well its been a bit. I do plan on doing the Hoenn starters however.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

I really didn't want to post until I had finished Ivysaur but oh well its been a bit. I do plan on doing the Hoenn starters however.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I really love the Squirtle. Is the one on the upper right a shiny Squirtle?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I really love the Squirtle. Is the one on the upper right a shiny Squirtle?
I'm glad you like it :) Yeah, although the color I did is too dark- it's supposed to be a lighter tone XD

Left? :D

Last edited:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I think you're gonna have to draw all the Kanto pokedex because your drawings are amazing! They look so beautiful. The colours are lovely, and your lines are so smooth~ Which is a real pain to achieve. I love them, keep making more!

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I think you're gonna have to draw all the Kanto pokedex because your drawings are amazing! They look so beautiful. The colours are lovely, and your lines are so smooth~ Which is a real pain to achieve. I love them, keep making more!
Thank you and I'm happy that you like them as well! It may take a while, but I do plan on continuing for as long as I can with these. So hopefully I'll catch, I mean draw them all lol.

Yeah, I guess I got my left confused for my right. I hope you take iDrops's advice and do all of the Kanto Pokemon, you're so amazing at this!
Thanks again Dreaded Desire, I'll try my best!

The Hoenn starters are all colored and I'm about to start the line art for all of them. After that I'll do the shadows and light. So hopefully they'll be done soon!

This isn't Pokemon but I'm sure you guys won't mind. I'm sharing it because I made this a few days after I made this thread. A filler if you will, because sometimes there may be some lengthy time gaps in between my posts containing new Pokemon artwork.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Oh man did I mess this up, the game came out nearly a month ago! Treecko is finished.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well, compared to your first couple drawings in this thread, you've made huge strides in your ability. Congratulations!

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well, compared to your first couple drawings in this thread, you've made huge strides in your ability. Congratulations!
Thank you Nutari! May I ask what specifically you're referring to? Is it my line work or the shading/lighting, or something else? Or overall you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back