• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Jeez, you guys are lucky (if it's true, of course, though I think it is!)!

I wish I were there. At the front of the line, of course. With plenty of soda.

UnKept_PrOMisEs

hmmm...well, then, I'm getting there at 9! I don't care if I have to wait 1 hr! (maybe half an hour should be fine, hee hee) As long as I get to play even a tiny bit of KH! That's all I have on my list, when that's done, then I don't care what I do for the rest of the day!...hmm...maybe a little

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
don't play it! you will just wanna play it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey how was the valor form??? was it fast and hard.....and how bout the triangle button how was that?and most of all how was auron!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Shauni said:
It was really awesome. It was a test Demo, where the only four areas available were Two Boss Battles, and A test world. Everything was pretty beta though, no textures on the walls, etc.

You can ask me a few questions on the battlefront, I played the level with Mulan, with the annoying Dragon Battle. Apparently, you get a few seconds to hit his horns, then you must use tiny tornadoes on the gorund to propell yourself up. It'd fun.

Oh, and also, theres a rather large army you have to fight. The point is not to defeat the entire army, but to survive through a certain timeline. For instance, in the Mulan army battle, you had to survive 2 minutes.

I hate to tell you this, but this is not very convinceable since anyone could make this up by just looking at trailers and viewing pictures from this site and those from E3...sorry, but it's hard to believe you right now.

beastin4kh2

you are so luck, I wish I lived in SD, NEW YORK never gets anything except that wack pokemon center thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back